My Favorite WT Flip Flops

by ithinkisee 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked as more evidence of divine direction.

• zeb
    zeb

ithinkisee. very well constructed posting Its another i have put on my listing of favs to quote from in some future.

Vanderhoven 7 100% correct.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

the light is getting brighter.

• waton
    waton
    I don't believe that Romans 13 and superior Authorities is a flip flop. Rattigan350

Rattigan 350, it was not only a 350, it was a full 360, from Governments to the opposite, The NO. 1&2 in the Cosmos, and then in 61 another opposite 180 back to normal, feet on the ground, governments. I was there, it happened in one afternoon, from a devastating "bible study" with a Baptist in the sh-coloured "Let all men be Liars book" to coming home to the similarly coloured brown sleeved subscription containing the "new [old] light". It showed that wt had made a fool out of me, defending their wrong, 180 degree nilly willy doctrines* never again.

* they are still at it.

• carla
    carla

It boggles my mind that I once showed my jw all these flip flops (and others) when he was first joining up and still he would just say the light is getting brighter. I said it is not getting brighter it is more like a strobe light blinking on and off!

Well, at least I quit hitting my head against that brick wall. Wonder what he would think of a comprehensive list of flip flops today? probably the same I suppose. Hard to fight brainwashing.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Good point about circumcision, Blondie... no "flip flops...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit