Oh NO!!! It's raining on Prince!!

by MsMcDucket 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    what was that thing on his head

Purps that was a "do-rag". Something to keep your hair set. I guess it's a black person thing.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I can't believe he sang "All Along the Watchtower"!!!!

Me, either.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    that thing on his head was a do-rag

ok I didnt know they had those big bows in the front

• seawolf
    seawolf

What a fine witness our brother Prince put on!! I'm betting all the men's and women's restrooms are loaded with plenty of fine reading materials because of our brother Prince! Praise Jah!!!

• Highlander
    Highlander

During Prince's performance, my wife asked if prince is gay. I said to her, "well, he is a Jehovah's Witness, so he's not supposed to be"

My wife was shocked, she did not know that he's a witness. Then she proceeds to judge him and say, well, he must not be an active witness.

I think my wife needs to get out more. She didn't know he's a j-dub?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It was just a scarf tied in the front.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

depends on how you tie it

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I though it was kind of cute that Prince sang a few lines from "All Along the WATCHTOWER." I honestly believe that in a few more years he will change THAT tune.

Prince may be in touch with his feminine side, but he's not gay. There is nothing in his past that suggests that any of the hot, hot, HOT ladies he's associated with were dudes in disguise. He's a frickin' ARTIST, fer crissakes! He's supposed to be androgenous -- it's in his contract, I think!

As for the do-rag, as a former New Yorker, >>I<< knew what it was. I think do rag came from hair-do, didn't it? "Don't you be dissin' my do!"

- NN, of the "not culturally impaired" class

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, him and the girls dancing sure looked like a "witness" to me.

Most of us would have been put on public reproof or DF'd for putting a performance on like that at a local bar or....

imagine in a KH!

Give me a break.

r.......nothing wrong in my opinion with what he did, but...YOU KNOW THE AVERATGE JW WOULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH THAT.

R.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wear a do-rag every night It's not just worn by men lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit