DON'T MISQUOTE UN-DPI WEBPAGE!

by MadApostate 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello MAp,

great thanks for this WARNING. It's true, it

will be stupid to spoil things for a MISQUOTE.

Kent: an excellent and FACTUAL statements .

***1) The Watchtower NGOs will not perform a variety
    of services and humanitarian functions if they
    themself don't receive some money coming in from their work!

Many do not realize the truthfulnees of this fact.

***2) "Posting lies and half truths is about the worst we could do, and there is nothing better for the Watchtower than being able to prove information false."

"If they could prove lots of false claims and statements on the Watchtower Observer, they would be able to make it "less dangerous" by claiming it's all lies, quoting the false statements."

I do agree entirely with you. We have to be VERY PRECISE,
    controlling the informations and be accurate when we quote.

Thanks again and greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Just bumping this healthy reminder back to the top.

Thanks to all for their varied work in promoting this issue. Remember that noone really knows the longterm effect that this will have on individual JWs, or how many people that JW may tell.

If you tell only one JW, you may get more/better results than someone who has communicated with dozens or even hundreds.

Just remember to keep your facts accurate and truthful. The only "out" the WTS has on this one is the "out" you hand them!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Mad A.

Well done again and if I might add when you present this little tid bit to a witness do it in a questioning and non-confrontational manner. You also have to explain what is wrong about it as well.

DO NOT TELL THEM and make them feel stupid etc. Have lots of patience.

A couple other points - read the main thread on this completely (United Nations WTS and NGO). I think this thread is 12 pages long now. Know your stuff cold.

Read Randy Watters stuff on how to talk to witnesses.

One final thing that I highly recommend as a must read comes from CPiolo. This guy is really a cool guy who has helped me in getting some of my blood quotes to the world. He provided this board with something on beliefs and senses and how the human brain works and why it is tough to break a belief. You can find the article at:

( http://www.csicop.org/si/2000-11/beliefs.html

Read it before you "attack"

NOW LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit