Education idiot!

by FrightMare 42 Replies latest jw friends

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

If most of you were JW's at one time, am I right in assuming that most of you are uneducated? Anyone here actually have a degree of some sort?

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

i went back to school for a 2 year college diploma and graduated with a 90 average. that's straight A's for those more familiar with letter grades. that went so well that i'm now in the middle of a four year program in electrical engineering after that there will be no more education for me- finally. however my earning potential has gone up exponentially from the $6/hr i was making before

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

$6 an hour is still better than the median $5.50 an hour that most JW's make, so at least you were a step ahead.

What's the average salary for an electrical engineer?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Assuming??????????????????? I've always heard that assuming makes an ass out of YOU and hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I forget the rest. I'll just leave it at makes an ASS out of YOU.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

Well Cassiline, I guess that answers that, you have no degrees.

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Frightmare,

I see you must have really proofread and corrected your usual typos.

What kind of education do you have? A degree in "prick"?

You really are a frigging moron.

FP

"The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine

TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

FrightMare
    45-50k to start in canada, probably 60k to start in the USA. which is kind of wierd when you consider that the American dollar is worth $1.55 Cnd as we speak. so far i've been making 12/14 and last summer 17 per hour. at the rate i'm going i think i'll pass some of the "brothers" who had the cleaning empires( all the other work for them for min wage)

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Fright:

I have an MBA. Not a Harvard MBA, but it wasn't an online college either. And the truth of the matter is, it hasn't earned me one extra dollar or a promotion. I did it for the pure satisfaction of accomplishing a goal.

I earned all of my higher education starting at age 27.

BTW, I know a number of outstanding people who have little or no higher education. They are well read and have excellent street smarts. A diploma doesn't make you intelligent. It's just suitable for framing.

Drahcir bin Yarrum

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

There you go AGAIN ASSUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you LEARN???

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I presently do not hold any degrees. Only a GED that was burned by my mother because it made me "wordly". But, I have worked as an uncertified MA, working in medical offices, and plan to go back to doing so shortly (had a few family things to take care of with my IL's). My home will be paid for in about a year and I will then work toward becoming a certified MA, also perhaps a RT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit