The Watchtower organization's crime against humanity

by TerryWalstrom 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Who are the real heroes of society?

Are they not the people who are doctors and nurses and teachers and firemen and policemen and counselors and humanitarians?

Because of the Watchtower Organization, we are missing generations of those kinds of heroes who will NOT exist (but could have) because Jehovah's Witnesses destroyed them by convincing millions of it's members those professions are meaningless and unimportant for them to pursue. In effect, the GB strangles the surgeon and the scientist in the crib by destroying the dream of being more than an amateur salesman.

Generation after generation of productive human beings continue to be destroyed.

The horror of Jehovah's Organization is that it churns out deliberately ignorant people of no use to themselves, their families or mankind.

What is such a person capable of except Kamikaze ethics?

I accuse them of no longer being human!

On purpose.

• prologos
    prologos
    Many of the movers in the wt have never done a useful thing in their lives.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Well to be fair, at least in my area, fireman is a pretty popular gig among JWs that don't want to be janitors. You're right on the mark with the others, though. I'd also add to the list scientists and engineers.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Fortunately there are relatively very few JWs in the world. Yes, many of them are talented, and yes, those talents are utterly wasted, but overall, only 1 in 1000 of the world's population is a JW. Even in the US, the ratio is about 300:1, so still less than a 1% drain on talent.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Isn't it looked down upon being a Firefighter/Fireman and being a JW? I thought it was something about putting your life in danger. Maybe some halls/areas are different then others but I could have swore that privileges and fireman do not go hand in hand.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Also, if everyone were JW we'd still be in the stone age. Everything "new" they fear and think is from the devil. Anything not towards service of god is a "distraction". They bash all these people but they sure do love the benefits of others hard work and labor.

Jw do add "nice" people to some areas but they sure don't move humanity forward one ounce. They fear the future and anything new that it holds. I really believe that if everyone was a JW we still wouldn't have electricity, plumbing, healthcare etc...

• Giordano
    Giordano

Unfortunately this is very true. When I pioneered in a large rural territory I participated in no activities other then the witness work and some part time work to put food on the table.

I was uneducated, had no useful skills and no community spirit. I was like every other JW I knew. Unfortunately when my wife and I departed from our congregation and small city we did so without having lifted a finger that our community and the people that lived there could have benefited from.

Conversely in the last twenty years both my wife and I have given our time freely to help the communities we lived and worked in. This is so much more fulfilling then door knocking and trying to dispense the idiotic and always changing beliefs of the WT.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I think the true crime against humanity are the lives lost in false teaching, upheld with lies. Every time you get a debate regarding faith and belief, it always steers away from the true issue. The true issue is not wether you are entitled to exercise your own belief. The true issue is wether your belief is personal or implanted by others. Any belief implanted by someone else that results in your physical or emotional harm is a crime and the law should prosecute it.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well said Terry

The self supported promotional marketing of the WTS. is that why work to improve the living conditions of yourself

or of the rest of humanity when its all going to be destroyed soon ?

Work for us and the organization and you'll be gifted by god to live into earthly paradise for a thousand years.

Doesn't that sound better than working to improve the living conditions and experience of mankind living today.

You can even help more of humanity by becoming our representatives in the preaching work in devoted service to God.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

My brother is a Fireman/Paramedic and a JW. I think initially there was a bit of pressure on him from the Elders because, before you even start, you have to put in A LOT of time in training, education, etc. Also, when you start out your schedule will not make it easy to do the JW regiment. However, he has been doing it for over 20 years so he has more flexibility and has privileges.

Regardless, my impression has always been that religious organizations often have a very parasitic relationship with the rest of the world. They most definitely benefit from the hard work, sacrifice, brains, energy, and modernity while giving little to nothing back. The JWs probably being one of the most parasitic groups of all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit