Help! I'm hooked!

by pmouse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• pmouse
    pmouse

Woe is me. I reside in the deep south (Atlanta GA area) and I have discovered the most wonderful, perfect, rich tasting cup of coffee ever. During a business meeting raffle, I won a tin of Tim Horton's Coffee (brought back as a result of a business trip by those higher up on the food chain).

I am hooked! I just went to their website and lo and behold, they don't sell it on line.

Say it ain't so!!! Why should you Canadians have it all to yourself????? HOW can I get my mitts around a supply of this stuff without having to traverse into the great white north???????

Anyone know of another retailer???

• damselfly
    damselfly

LMAO It's like crack isn't it? It's even better from the store itself.

Have you tried ebay? or a canadian friend that could send it to you?

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

YES!!!!! Tim Horton's is the best coffee I've ever had. Probably ebay may be your best bet.

• pmouse
    pmouse

Thanks for the ideas, I'll check into Ebay!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Here you go!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-x-13oz-Tins-of-Fresh-Tim-Hortons-Coffee-Hortons-Fine_W0QQitemZ260079084608QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79629QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He says he can send more as needed. We're awfully helpful us Candians don't you think?

Dams

(and the price is about the same as the store price--is just the shipping making the price a bit high, try and badger him down a bit)

• pmouse
    pmouse

Wow! Pricey stuff. I could manage the $22 for the tin, however, the shipping is atrocious....I'll see about badgering him a bit. But hubby doesn't sound too enthused despite the excellent taste.

• damselfly
    damselfly

You get 3 tins!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine the caffiene buzz!

Dams

• pmouse
    pmouse

Okay, 3 tins, not so bad. I might just go for it! Thanks Dams! I should read more carefully.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Does this make me an enabler? lol I nominate caffiene as the fifth food group. Dams

• juni
    juni

Thanks Dams for the link. Have you or dmouse tried Blue Mountain coffee? Son sent us some from Dominican Republic. Excellent, but tres expensive!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit