BLOOD is in ALL intervenous drugs!!!! I bet your average JW does'nt know!!

by Lady Liberty 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

From the article above:

"To use the commercial product, a laboratory reconstitutes the vial of freeze-dried LAL with endotoxin-free water. An equal amount of reconstituted LAL, usually 0.1 ml, is then added to the sample solution in a small, glass, endotoxin-free test tube. The mixture is then incubated at 37C for one hour. At the end of this time, the mixture is examined for gel formation by gently inverting the tube. If sufficient endotoxin was present in the sample, a firm gel, one that can withstand inversion of the tube, is formed. Knowing the sensitivity of the LAL then allows the investigator to determine the quantity of endotoxin in the sample. If the sample is found to contain an amount that exceeds the limit set by the FDA, the sample failsand the lot of pharmaceutical product must be rejected."

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Madame,

I stand to be corrected you are right!! Thank you all for bringing this to my attention.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• TD
    TD

Madame Quixote is right . LAL is the reagent in endpoint assay endotoxin detection. What this means in plain English is that samples of the substance in question are mixed with both LAL and a chromogenic indicator and small drops are then placed on a well plate and read with a spectrophotometer (plate reader) (Actually this is usually done with multiple samples -- about 96 at a time)

But back to the subject of blood in drugs. Most post-exposure vaccines (serums) contain both albumin and IgG. Many pre-exposure vaccines, including some childhood vaccinations contain albumin,

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

So, is albumin also a blood-derivative? If so, would that explain why the jws banned vaccines for a while in the 50s or 60s?

So is iGg also a blood derivative in vaccines?

acc. to answers.com, it is:

immunoglobulin Gn. (Abbr. IgG )

The most abundant class of antibodies found in blood serum and lymph and active against bacteria, fungi, viruses, and foreign particles. Immunoglobulin G antibodies trigger action of the complement system.

TD - I think you are onto a better bit of ammo against the irrationality/hypocrisy of jw policy on blood; thanks Lady Lee for leading me to this info. The horse shoe crab article is fascinating.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

And, from Answers.com, albumin is found in blood and in eggwhites.

I guess TD was talking about serum albumin, from human bloody blood, all ye witnesses; and it's used in a lot of vaccines JWs use.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The jw's will never ever recant this policy on blood, too many people have died to date, to make any changes at this state of the game. They know any changes could and would fracture their power base to crumbles. Don't ever expect new light to appear on this subject matter because it never will. Someone's child is going to die, someone's mother, someone's father and all humanity will cry because of it, all for the sick and perverse reason for men wanting power, what a slap in face to humanity !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit