Nothing's Up with AGuest....

by AGuest 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

So, Simon, would you please find it in your heart to delete this post and the one entitled, "What's Up with AGuest?" They're both very 'off topic', unnecessary, and taking up valuable board space.

Thank you.

SJ

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Come on Shelby, be a good sport. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to know what you look like. I would even like to see that myself. You know, match the personality with the photo?

Lilacs

• AGuest
    AGuest

What part of the world do you live in, Lilacs? Perhaps I can visit...

SJ

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Shelby, I live on the other side of the states, in NC. I have however spoke to you via the telephone about a year ago.

I think you and Just a mom are two really nice women. I just do not believe in all the things you two do, but hey, we all have our own beliefs and thats fine. God will lead me to where I should be. I trust in that.

Lilacs

• AGuest
    AGuest

Lilac, dear one... peace to you! And... check your email, girl!!

• bigboi
    bigboi

OOPS!

I hadn't read this thread before I posted to the other one!

I'd still like a pic though! Only if you feel like it.

ONE....

bigboi

"life's a bitch a with a g-string and a twelve pack of Busch."

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Simon, would you please find it in your heart to delete this post and the one entitled, "What's Up with AGuest?" They're both very 'off topic', unnecessary, and taking up valuable board space.

Did you REALLY just write that?

YOO?

You WORRIED about 'taking up valuable board space'?

YOO??

Gag-A-Rama-Sheesh-A-Reesh-A-Roni!

(can your Schpirit Guide translate that for you?)

- - -

oh yeah,
    'fore I forget... God Told Me to tell you that you have been diagnosed
    with ADD (Attention-Deficit-Disorder).

When you don't get Attention, you ...

God said your treatment is to LEAVE THIS BOARD for one Full Year.

Starting... NOW!

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Shelby,

Now really, you are implying a lot here.

So, Simon, would you please find it in your heart to delete this post and the one entitled, "What's Up with AGuest?"

I don't really think that you have the right to ask Simon to delete another person's thread, particularily when it is obvious that there are no insults, no arguments, no vulgar language, no sexual inuendos, and AhHa! there isn't even religion involved - and doesn't have to be because it's in the Main Forum.

They're both very 'off topic', unnecessary, and taking up valuable board space.

The first thread cannot be proven to be "off topic" because the topic is in the Main Forum - where anything can be discussed - and the title is "What's Up with AGuest?" And we are answering that quite nicely, imho.

Who cares if it's valuable? Like go complain about Kent's anal sex incredibly explicit thread (between USA Bush and Oma....whatever) if you want to clear the board, would do much more good.

I like the other thread and I like you - but you do not have a right to ask for the other thread's removal. You can ask for your posts to be removed - or remove them yourself - but Simon doesn't have the right to remove mine, there or here. I am just responding to your public post.

Be a good sport, Shelby, and show the other side of your personality. Some people might lighten up on you a little, as you do seem to be quite nice.

waiting

• AGuest
    AGuest

Good Lord, Waiting... I just thought that PERHAPS folks were a bit TIRED of hearing "Shelby" and "AGuest" outside of the "normal" stuff and only ASKED, out of consideration for others. It was truly 'tongue-in-cheek'. Simon can DO whatever he wishes. I personally have asked him NOT the 'moderate' the board, as I have no problem with ANY thread posted about me... as evidenced by the many that have been... whether 'nice'... or 'nasty'.

YAWN! Frankly, the 'personal' subject of "Shelby" and/or "AGuest" is boring to me, as I know it is to others.

Get a grip.

SJ

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Shelby,

You getem sassy sally.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit