MATT 24:11 BEING FULFILLED

by CD 22 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

I would not be so fast to discredit this. I get emails form a brother at Bethel and he emailed me and said this was said at one of the Bethels meals. He told me that they were told at this meal Mat. 24:14 was fulfilled. So if the BORG does not want us the know this they have told a whole lot of people. So we have two one day assembly day's with at least one week between them and then the Bethelites being told.

• skyking
    skyking

What the BORG is doing they can see the back lash, the writing on the wall. So now damage control must be done.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Jesus half brother put it best at James 3:1-8

1 Not many of YOU should become teachers, my brothers, knowing that we shall receive heavier judgment. 2 For we all stumble many times. If anyone does not stumble in word, this one is a perfect man, able to bridle also [his] whole body. 3 If we put bridles in the mouths of horses for them to obey us, we manage also their whole body. 4 Look! Even boats, although they are so big and are driven by hard winds, are steered by a very small rudder to where the inclination of the man at the helm wishes. 5 So, too, the tongue is a little member and yet makes great brags. Look! How little a fire it takes to set so great a woodland on fire! 6 Well, the tongue is a fire. The tongue is constituted a world of unrighteousness among our members, for it spots up all the body and sets the wheel of natural life aflame and it is set aflame by Ge·hen´na. 7 For every species of wild beast as well as bird and creeping thing and sea creature is to be tamed and has been tamed by humankind. 8 But the tongue, not one of mankind can get it tamed. An unruly injurious thing, it is full of death-dealing poison

I also like how Chris Farley put it" just shut up your yapper!"!!!

abr

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The great thing about video-cam phones, the internet, and the new apostacy is:

They are not getting away with this little "leak" like they did with the 1975

I agree with you James, and the other great thing is that a slip-up like this one, if that's what it is, tends to be all over the internet and thus accessible to most of the planet before the gb can stop it. Pre - internet, they could pretty well have limited this to the area around the assembly venue, and news of it certainly wouldn't have spread throughout the world as it has this time. No wonder the wts fear the internet so much.

• skyking
    skyking

The answer from the legel department was it is not true.

The legal department runs the Watchtower now everthing is supost to go through it first. The Governing Body only can do what the Legel lets them do. This department has a brain and no doubt can see the stupidity in saying this.

• garybuss
    garybuss

A Governing Body member told me the Governing Body members get their information in the Watchtower magazine on the first and the fifteenth like all other Witnesses and they are encumbered to accept the printed material there as present truth without criticism.

When Governing Body members get the Watchtower magazines, that is normally the first time they have seen the information inside.

This is nothing new. Back in the Rutherford era a whole book was written, printed, and released and none of the directors knew of the book or had seen it before it was released.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Gary, I think you are absolutely right about the GB. I think the GB antiques are a wax museum show by now.

Probably some slick wise-guys in the all-powerful service, writing, and legal departments are calling the shots and the R & F have no idea who they are (or what they are going to do next).

But it is still pretty scary (and ironical) to think about: First, they said the messenger slave was Russell...no, sorry that was wrong. Then, they said it was all the annointed remnant from before 1935 - well, maybe, but maybe it is the Governing Body.

Now, in reality, they are saying that the governing body itself does not originate the teachings!

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

i have the audio recording of this talk. my friend sent it to me... i don't doubt thats what he heard for a minute either... watch him get df'd for steppin outta line. hahah

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi James,

I hope this has been a good winter for you. I aways enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for being here.

The "Governing Body" does not hold any "organizational" officer or directors jobs, so legally, they can't do business for the corporation or direct legally. So, how do they "govern"? And who do they "govern"? Do they "govern" the president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society? If so, how does that work?

The printing corporation states in writing they are directed by "ghosts". Me and a few of us wonder how the "ghosts" direct, and how the disassociated "Governing Body" governs.

What does the "Governing Body" bring to the table officially? Or do they just govern by rumor now? Does anybody know?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

damage limitation in progress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit