Please say hello to my wife.

by nicolaou 82 Replies latest social family

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome from another 3rd generation JW. I was an elder and pioneer for many, many years. People here understand what you've experienced.

S4

• zev
    zev

hi!

• zensim
    zensim

Hi Heron and welcome.

Yes, 3rd gen JW also (my parent's were missionaries and pioneers and I pioneered also). Life is so much lighter, happier and more stable since leaving. Happy for you that your parents are understanding, our families are also - it does make it a bit easier.

All the best.

Zensim

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Welcome Heron :o)

• potleg
    potleg

Hi Heron

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Hello to my wife.

(yeah, it's juvenile)

• potleg
    potleg

Hi Heron and Welcome,

I was raised a witness, pioneered served at bethel, gave my all but came up empty. I discovered there IS a life outside the "truth" and for me the result was so much more happiness and enjoyment in life. When I tell witnesses this they can't understand it but ask anyone here and they'll agree. After 30+ years inside, it still feels great to be "free at last".

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Welcome Heron,
    Caballo Sentado
    from Lima, Peru

• Golf
    Golf

Heron, welcome to the forum. Consider yourself a part of this family and I'll be looking forward to your posts. All the best.

Golf

• Scully
    Scully

Hello Heron

Welcome to JWD! Looking forward to hearing from you... it would be great to hear how you put up with nic and his antics. Just kidding!! Nic is a terrific asset to JWD, and I'm sure you will be too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit