Stay alive Til seventy-Five

by + 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• +
    +

Hello ButtLight!
    Hello free2berne!

Some people spend a lot of money on consciousness change.
    One calls this Psychedelic…

Hallo German!

“…so you have finally made it to JWD…” Ist das jetzt ein Aufstieg oder ein Abstieg?

Ich wollte ausprobieren wie viele einen Film anklicken wenn er hier erstmals verlinkt wird.
    Ohne diesen noch bei Manfred verlinkt zu haben.

Dieser besteht aus meinen privaten Kongressbildern:

Triumphfierendes Königreich

Ich habe lediglich die Bilder ersetzen müssen auf denen meine nahen Verwandten oder ich zu sehen sind.

Hello GermanXJW!

Is this an advancement or a way down now?

I wanted how many try out a film select if he is interlinked for the first time here.
    Without still having interlinked this with Manfred.

This consists of my private convention pictures:

triumphant kingdom

I replaced all pictures on the one sees me.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Welcome +. I very much enjoyed Stay Alive Til '75! It reminded me of my mother's convention scrapbooks, some of which I gave to my JW cousin and her husband, so I sent them the link to watch this. I hope it might give them pause and cause them to think a little bit.

Well doneThanks for sharing.

~Merry

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hallo wieder, +!

Ja ist der Hinweis der gleiche Kuchen Yaga und bedeutet, daß Emerson See und Palmer und ich beide waren, die auf den Kuchen Yaga Hexebuchstaben in altem russischem Folktales sich beziehen! Ist hier eine Verbindung, ursprünglich auf englisch, übersetzt für dich. Wenn die Verbindung nicht arbeitet, das unten im englischen Punkt verwenden und es übersetzen.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oldrussia.net%2Fbaba.html&langpair=en%7Cde&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Beifall zu dir,
    Baba ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello again, +!

Yes, the reference is the same Baba Yaga, meaning Emerson Lake and Palmer and I were both referring to the Baba Yaga witch character in Old Russian Folktales! Here is a link about her http://www.oldrussia.net/baba.html

Cheers to you,
    Baba

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

+ wrote: ">Is this an advancement or a way down now?" - My reply: "It is of course a promotion." :-) [I, too, have some problems with the format using Opera.]

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

bttt

• +
    +

Our church is a playing young girl.
    She runs playing with her little stick through a meadow with high grass and which disaster does not notice her causes.

Thing thinks to be allowed to do things - for a good one.
    But the God streaming with blood asks her:
    "What do you do to me to Jann?"
    "What do you do to me?"

In this dispute between God (Dustin Hoffmann) and Johanna this in reality only becomes considerably she what wanted to see her saw this.

Many signs.

But she felt same around her first in reality.
    The Wachtturm society calls "follows me!"

Submit to the king of the Heaven!
    All of you honor me this one.
    Follow me!

As whom does the Wachtturm society regard herself?
    Does she regard herself as God?

She thinks to fulfill an order from God.
    She believed God told her "I need you".

She thinks to have seen signs.
    However, is the reality caught up.

She moved without God in her war.
    No „Sword handling aright“, no disfellowshipping, no Weapon armor, no Court message, no Separation work.

These "signs of God" simply could be explained.
    Johanna found this sword on the meadow and interpreted it as a sign of God.
    We indicated 1914 as signs of God.
    You know what I think.
    The one as an example:

Revelation—Its Grand Climax at Hand! chap. 2 p. 13 The Grand Theme of the Bible
    Box/Picture on page 13
    Ancient cuneiform records of business transactions

Let Your Kingdom Come p. 187 Appendix to Chapter 14
    Business tablets: Thousands of contemporary Neo-Babylonian cuneiform tablets have been found that record simple business transactions, stating the year of the Babylonian king when the transaction occurred. Tablets of this sort have been found for all the years of reign for the known Neo-Babylonian kings in the accepted chronology of the period.
    From a secular viewpoint, such lines of evidence might seem to establish the Neo-Babylonian chronology with Nebuchadnezzar’s 18th year (and the destruction of Jerusalem) in 587/6 B.C.E. However…

We are afraid to see the reality in the eye now.

Fear of see it, we followed people – not God

Part 1 - Now in English

Follow me! Part 1

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

+ thank you for posting these links.

i would like to ask a couple of questions.

Regarding the " stay alive till 75" video. Could you confirm what year the assembly program shown is from?

Could you confirm if that is Nathan Knorr who is stating " stay alive till 75" in the video?

Also, i watched your "Follow Me" video as well. Very well done! It is remarkable to see such a crowd. We no longer see such crowds at Jehovah's witness conventions!

I look forward to more of your videos. Thank you again for posting them!

• +
    +

Hello candidlynuts!

Many thanks for your positive answer!

What I do, this I do only out of fun.

Only just for Fun!

The sound can have arisen years before and I see pictures or a Movie and mix this only later together.

Only for me.
    I already started with that as a teenager.
    Be new one can publish this on the Internet.

I mix two liquids and watch what passed.

I take bacteria into the weightlessness and watch her.

I make the film into the Internet and watch the reactions just as here.

100 x are nothing happens – something happens but sometime.

Waiting for what passed and continuing one's education.

Only just for Fun!

The Lecture „Stay Alive 'til '75!” comes from the District Overseer Charles Sunutko from the Year 1967:

“We have a new date for Armageddon!”
    “A new power for the finish line”
    “Watchtower very explicit as to 1975 meaning”
    “The Great Destruction (who will make it and who won't)”
    “Nations destroy Babylon; JWs are healthy and taunt the world”
    “Why you have to be in the Society and why you should make your move before 1975”
    “If you read the Watchtower”
    “They now what coming”
    “Too late now”
    “Stay Alive 'til '75!“

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the reply!

keep having fun. i enjoy your videos

• +
    +

Now the English version from Part 4, Fallow me! 1914

N.H. Knorr – Divine Will – International Assembly New York - 1958

With: God’s Kingdom Rules – Is The World’s End Near?

„ONLY the best government in the universe is good enough for this earth. That is the way that the earth’s Creator feels about it. For this, all men of good will can be glad. We can be thankful that the Creator does not ignore his creation, even though this earth is so tiny in comparison with the universe… This generation of humankind is nearing its normal end. Jesus prophesied that this generation, which saw the Gentile times end amid World War I and the beginning of world sorrows, would also see the end of those sorrows in the world’s destruction at Armageddon: “This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.” (Matt. 24:34, 35; Rev. 16:14, 16) We know not the day or hour, but the world’s end is near…( Also see WT 10.15.1958 p,625-638)

If the end did not come within the generation of 1914, in whose names did the watchtower society fight then?

In whose names executed her disfellowshippings?

Denouncing.

Sentencing.

You Fight for Yourself.
    In Your name.

Fallow me! Part 4 - 1914

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit