Jehovah`s Witness`s For Sale!

by OUTLAW 16 Replies latest jw friends

• metaspy
    metaspy

I don't think they would ever sell.
    One of the elders in my old congregation showed me an old piece of correspondance he had with a bethel heavy, and it essentially said GB will consider the preaching work done if they ever run out of money. Thus they would just close up shop and consider their work done.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Sell it to the International Bible Students

• carla
    carla

They could sell off some of the old rare books to us apostates.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Jehovah`s Witness`s For Sale!

When I saw this thread title, I though you had some Jehovah's Witnesses for sale. No, I don't want to buy their crummy religion. But if you have a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses for sale, I might be in the market.

• hubert
    hubert
    it essentially said GB will consider the preaching work done if they ever run out of money. Thus they would just close up shop and consider their work done.

OMG !!! That would be so funny !!

Six million Jehovah's witnesses left hanging there without someone to tell them what to do.

Where will they go????

Hubert

• defective light
    defective light

WalMart would be a good corporate partner, neither one (JW's or WalMart) pay their "associates" shit!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

LOL @ Jayhawk1...what you said reminded me of the Addams Family movie, where the little girl says "that depends...are your cookies made with real girl scouts?".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit