Taking a health break

by jonjonsimons 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Greetings all,
    I wanted to let you all know that I will be staying away from my computer for some time so I won't be able to join the discussions on this board for a few weeks. The chemo is sucking out loud and I need to try and focus myself on healing. For those many of you who have emailed and called with your support, you will never know how much you have helped. Also to those of you that have wished me well in chat and in messages posted to the DB, I am eternally grateful. I should know in the next few weeks if it's sink or swim time and will keep you all informed. Fate willing I will be joining you all again soon in lively and sometimes contentious discussion.

Peace and love to you and yours,
    Jon

BTW Tina, Ana, noi, harmony, mango and the rest, (and u know who u are) I'm sorry I've been lagging behind on email lately. I promise to catch up soon. Love you all.
    J

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

We love you honey, Take care of yourself and hurry back. kisses

Moe

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Good luck Jon. If things get rough.. think of my ass. It is very fine to gaze upon.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

jonjon, please take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you. I'll really miss your posts.....

Love....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

love you jonboy ! take care hunny.

love, bea

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• think41self
    think41self

Take good care of yourself Jon

Think positive thoughts. Try not to worry or have any negatives. We will all be thinking about you and waiting to hear from you again.

Give this to Kevin for me and tell him to take care of himself too.

Tracy

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((jon&Kev))))))))))))))
    Sending thoughts of love and strength your way. Rest,dont worry about the mail. You'll be on my mind sweeties! luv ya,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((jonjon)))))

We will miss you, so TAKE CARE OF YOU!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Jonjon,
    Our thoughts are with you my friend.Anytime you need us,you know where to find us...
    Looking forward to having you back.

Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Jonjon,

Hoping the 'good days' come soon - once the chemo is finished. For sure, we all send you our best thoughts and wish you well. ((((Hugs)))) ZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit