what will happen after armageddon!

by jinjam 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jinjam
    jinjam

"Another reason why JWs today don't want to die before Armageddon but live through the GT and have their sex lives remain active." So why did God make man and woman then, what in paradise you won't have sexual organs then?

• blondie
    blondie

Unlike Pat Robertson, God does not talk to me, jinjan, so I have no answer for your question. As I stated, I never bought into the "no sex" for those the WTS says will be resurrected to live on earth. I'm no longer surprised at how the WTS reasons in a way that makes no sense, or flipflops on some doctrines such as the "superior authorities." But I do know that many JWs I have known do not want to die before Armageddon even with the assurance of a resurrection and miss out on having a sex life. Just like some JWs that said that marriage would end when the earth was "comfortably" populated. Or that there would be no marriage or children in the new system which made many of my generation rush to get married and have children before 1975.

Blondie

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

When I was a dub, I had the crazy idea that we humans would continue to explore the solar system and beyond after armageddon. Therefore, find another planet hospitable enough for us to live on when the earth became over populated. THAT, of course with Jehovah's direction and blessing.

• jinjam
    jinjam

Dear blondie,

not to worry, I already understood that its all nonsense, actually just crap, B.S, etc , makes you wonder what the next rumour(nonsense) will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit