Article: Jehovah’s Witnesses holding classes at Palm Coast training center

by AndersonsInfo2 23 Replies latest jw friends

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Interesting.  I had a high school friend that used that facility in the 90's for training to get his commercial pilot license.  His parents lived right next to the Kingdom Hall when we were children.  I bet he will be surprised that his al mater  sold the building to the JW.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

soooo, what are they going to teach there for two months???

who can afford to take two months off work? and neglect the family?

so these will all be single young non working people, who can be easily brainwashed.

its like joining the peace corps,  but not really. 

your sent forth to other places. a good vacation?  and world experience,

but  then, not being very useful.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu
    Why would they have an education center in FL....isn't that what Patterson is for?
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

The training being done there is for the evangelizer school. I think they call it "School for Kingdom Evangelizers". I know one of the instructors. 

They have done-away-with the school for single brothers and the school for christian couples etc. It's all combined now and even includes single sisters...gasp!

Lots of late twenty-something couples come out of there gung-ho for the WT. I know of a congregation near me that got like 3 of these couples at the same time. They basically took over the hall. All company men. Idealistic young people that think God sent them literally. They are all pioneers and on the fast track to more "privileges". They instantly begin being used on the circuit and district level - put on a pedestal. 

So obvious what the org wants. They want people that are willing to be their go-boys. Dedicate your life to them. Wide-eyed zealots is what they want. Organization robots. True spirituality or love isn't important. The fact that they put these 30 year-olds on convention platforms when there are men in the audience much more sincere and probably have been studying the Bible since these kids were born, shows where the priorities are in the organization.

Become a full-time indoctrinated robot = get praise and pedestal.

Grow privately as a person developing real Christ-like qualities = take a seat in the audience.

Anyway, it is a school pumping out these robots. Why do they need another piece of real estate for this when they already have Patterson? GROWTH OF COURSE!

(it has nothing to do with real estate flipping ..*wink)

-TE

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

They respect personal privacy so they can't give a tour...funny, because quite a few exBethelites have said the exact opposite.

Marina

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

School for Kingdom Evangelizers classes have begun at the former Federal Aviation Administration training center in Palm Coast. Jehovah’s Witnesses purchased the property from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in June for $7 million.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

perhaps its the only place a single jw can find an acceptable mate to bring home to mom and dad.

after all the g.b. says you should be looking for all those 'ministerial servants' and 'pioneer sisters' if you want to get married.

a whole lot of good acting going on.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    Only 7 Million Bucks?! What a Blessing.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    All right class repeat after me: "Listen Obey and Be Blessed", now lets do it 50x without stopping and let pick up the tempo this time, and then we can have some nice nutritous coffee and donuts courtesy of the Governing Body, they love us dearly. 
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Why do they need a teaching facility to learn about all the things that make Jehovah sad? When it's really simple if it fun and the old fogies on the GB don't like it you can be disfellowshipped for doing it, What so hard to learn about that? heck even 8 year olds can make a life long commitments to serve the corporation by water baptism with no real education just pure indoctrination  and repeating the same old mantra Listen and obey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit