SL Talk Show Sunday www.meria.net

by silentlambs 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I have heard of reports of certain individuals raising issues about the upcoming interview on the Meria Heller Show. I thought I would offer a few comments to explain the basis for doing so.

I was contacted by Meria Heller about a month ago and had a nice conversation with her over the telephone. She mentioned she has a internet broadcast to around 20,000 listeners around the world. We talked at length about the silentlambs issue and she came across as a very balanced and knowledgable person who wanted to help children. Maria is not df or da she is just an inactive witness. She walked away a few years ago and from our conversation I feel she has no vendetta against the WT organization. I do believe with her background in being a witness at one time she was quickly able to grasp the basis of the problem with child molestation in the organization, that I described.

I have informed the society and anyone else who may have a question, by any means necessary I will make this issue known until the Watchtower organization changes their policy in the interests of protecting children. I will talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime, who wants to help stop children from being molested.

I do not know Meria's background, habits, political leanings, or where she goes to the bathroom, nor do I know that of Dan Rather, David Letterman, Ted Kopel or anyone else who is in the media.

I DO NOT CARE!

If they want to help stop children from being molested, lets dance...

The show will be aired at 1 PM eastern time zone, Sunday September 30. You can listen at www.meria.net I welcome one and all to tune in. The interview will feature victims of WT policy who will be on the air with me. The Watchtower Society has called victims liars and says the problem with molestation policy does not exist. We will see about that.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<"We will see about that.">

Yes we certainly shall!!! Go Bill Go!!!

Run Watchtower Run...

dungbeetle...roll, roll, roll that dung!

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello Bill,

I find it very sad that the WTS is so unwilling to see that their policies in dealing with child molestation are WOEFULLY inadequate.
    Not to mention their policies in dealing with spouseul abuse and emotional abuse by those in charge.

120 years of claiming "We are the only chosen representitives of God" and their "seating themselves in the seat of Moses" have removed the true moral sense people of conscience are supposed to have. Now the only way to get them to do the right thing is to spank them. Just like wayward children.

CornerStone

• TR
    TR

Thanks, Bill. I'll tune in.

Corner,

The WTS is in CYA mode. I think they always have been.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Bill!
    Will tune in. Again your committment to justice is so very appreciated. Thankd you again for all you have and continue to do ! luv,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

back up

• sf
    sf

Hi Bill,

It is giving me a window stating "request file cannot be found".
    It's allowing me to hear music but no interview. Are you or Randy going to be able to get the interview up on your sites? It would be great if you could then we could direct people to hear it everyday.

Thank you, sKally

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Her show airs at 1:00PM PACIFIC time.
    http://www.meria.net

I'm counting down the minutes, Bill. The more people that hear about this issue, the better.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Ooops, meant EASTERN Time - so those in other time zones will need to make the 'hour' adjustment.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi Bill. When I went to that website and clicked on "listen to the show live" it said the link was outdated. Am I the only one who is having this problem? Just thought you should know.

PS: I have been having lots of problems with my computer. It may be my computer. But I don't know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit