searching4truth

anyone got an e-mail on him

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

email address?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

searching:

Search a little harder - you'll find the answer if you'll only read the above posts.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

I talked to him on the phone last week and he seems to be doing ok for a man of 84. I look forward to visiting him in person within the coming months.

As far as his "work" carrying on after he dies, he speaks of a former District Overseer that is a good friend of his. The DO left the organization after the 9/1/80 letter to all traveling overseers went out. If you don't remember, it was the letter that told traveling overseers to be on the watch in congregations for signs of apostasy, and not just outright signs of dissention, but even people who simply don't believe in key doctrinal teachings of the Watchtower.

Anyway, seems to me, somebody like this DO would do a fine job in keeping Commentary Press going, maybe even writing a book himself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I also spoke to him a couple of weeks ago....He & his wife need our prayers ,He is 84 had a sroke a couple of years ago, Receives masses of mail because of his book in many languages... His wife has 4 block arterys ( heart) He sounds cheerful but like me thinks old age sucks!!!!....So if I were all of you "stay Young !!!!! LOL Now that doesnt mean you all rush back into the WT since they are the only religion I know of that promises we wont grow old( & me like a lemon believed it) as I sit here all bent over , wrinkled, .grey headed false teeth, but a BIG head from you lot - which is to big to hang out the window,& the chest is too..

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings S4T & Mouthy,

I'm glad to hear the Franzes are reasonably well. My grandmother told my father to never get old, and he passed on the same warning to me. I'm nearly 60 and just cannot push any more. Here now in our new ministry -- I call it a reverse ministry -- we are encouraging one another to move ahead, yet not to the so-called paradise of the WT. I'm blessed that I can be here daily with my new family and Grannie! Unconditional love! And Ray and Cynthia (I remember them from Bethel when they were in their mid- to late-40s), who are still offering encouragement in spite of their declining health. God bless you all!

With you in Christ,

CoCo

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

At first, I thought this was a wanted poster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit