Then Is Finished The Mystery Of God!--PDF--+QB

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

QB= Question Booklet.

Abaddon means "A Bad One". Apollyon means "Satan the Devil", Finished Mystery. p.159. Now JW's are taught the Abaddon & Apollyon are Jesus Christ. "Then Is Finished The Mystery Of God". p. 232 Scan of "The Finished Mystery" page 159. http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3121222.jpg Now compare the above scan to page 232 of the book below! This book has endured some weather conditions and a few pages are (browning) from age. However, I think we can still make use of it for research purposes. Download instructions will be the same for both Book and Booklet! Click on the links below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom and wait for a [ yellow and orange ] download button. "Then Is Finished The Mystery Of God" book. http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=89acdaeeebc6dd303018d75e7f2ec1eb ******************************************************************************************* Question Booklet for, "Then Is Finished The Mystery Of God". http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b0026226d52fd97e866dc5fa24e7f630 Cheers! Atlantis-

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis! Great work! Boy, does this bring back memories. What I thought was strange was how the Society would actually ask us to offer this book from door to door. I placed a few but wondered how many people would get attracted to the Organization by reading this book first.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

You are very welcome my friend!

Keep up the good work and keep em coming! Bloody-good-show on your "Pyramid" post!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Abaddon means "A Bad One". Apollyon means "Satan the Devil", Finished Mystery. p.159.

Gee, and I thought Apollyon meant "A Polly One". Who knew?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Leolaia:

Now lets see! If I write the "Apoll--add--y--and then add that to--one--multiply to the tenth-power, I seem to come out with exactly what Leolaia concluded! Meaning? The Witchtower makes this stuff up as it goes along!

Tweety picture no.0444

Leolaia wins the prize!

Cheers! Atlantis & Nevada-

• garybuss
    garybuss

Thanks! Great job! Keep em comin'.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Thanks pal, for this timely Christmas present. Yes it does bring back memories.

Have a merry christmas and a happy new Year, and keep up the damn fine work

Cheers

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

garybuss:

moggy lover:

You are very welcome! On to the next!

Tweety picture no.0104

Cheers! Atlantis-

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

tell them Atlantis........Bethel won't listen to me.....HEY!...They wrote the book.......lol

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Rev Frank:

Don't feel bad old friend, the Watchtower refuses to listen to anybody! The Watchtower would disfellowship Jesus Christ Himself for one reason or another.

Thanks Rev! Have wonderful holidays and a happy new year!

Cheers! Atlantis-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit