Jacob and Joshua Miller of Nemesis Claim to Have Been Officially ``Disfello

by WCC 18 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Their public statement is an awesome anti-witness about JWs.

Hooray for them!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Celebrity Jehovah’s Witnesses “Disfellowshipped”
    ChicagoPride.com, United States - 10 minutes ago
    ... Jacob and Joshua: Nemesis Rising were informed December 20, 2006, that a recent meeting held by their hometown Kalispell, Montana Jehovah's Witnesses chapter ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Nemesis Rising Twins Excommunicated for Being Gay
    Towleroad, NY - 1 9 minutes ago
    Speaking of Montana, just north of where I'm at a meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses took place to decide the fate of Jacob and Joshua Miller, the identical twins ...

• V
    V

Excellent coverage...I am happy to let the public judge this one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

See what happens when you turn your back on Jehovah..Your hair changes colour,you become gay,and you can play a musical instrument!..Let this be a lesson for us all...OUTLAW

• WCC
    WCC

I encourgae everyone to turn their back on the Watchtower Society, but not Jehovah!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

OUTLAW

What am I doing wrong? My hair's not it's orignal colour but I am straight and my guitar playing sucks... maybe I need to watch more Will & Grace... ? Soak up those gay vibes from the TV...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I said this on the other thead, Why are these boys df'd and

yet Serena can strut her stuff in scantly clothed and wave the american flag and not be df'd? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/91073/3.ashx

How is one worse than the other?

lisa

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah's Witnesses Are Just So Gay II
    Queerty, NY - 2 7 minutes ago
    We just received an email from John Polly at NewNowNext about his interview with the former Jehovah Witness gay twin songsters, Jacob and Joshua (pictured on a ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit