A Painless Relationship - Possible?

by compound complex 24 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I belive it's possible...

My best friend (since we were 6 years old...we're now 55 ) and I have never had an arguement...

My cousin with whom I've been living for 6 years....never an arguement...

My bf & I together for 6 years...never an arguement...

Just noticed all the sixes...wonder if that means something...

Raising kids can be painful...but completely worth it....

Coffee

• compound complex
    compound complex

Well, Shiver me timbers!

What heart-warming stories, Friends. Marriages between dubs and Ninjers can work, and buckle-biting birds truly mean no harm when they inflict pain. And friendships, too, really can work - in some cases, almost effortlessly. Yes, Coffee - curious about that "6" figure!
    So good to hear from all of you! Thanks very much!

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

The current pain among JW couples:

Interpretation of the Society's "suggestions" among JW couples. I find some are stricter in their compliance with rules and regulations, whereas their more liberal-minded mate can "take it or leave it" [more likely "leave" the so-called suggestions]. The result is true domestic conflict - was it "caused" by God? I don't think so!
    Trying to calm down and reassure a gung-ho dub that he/she doesn't have to spend every waking moment in the service of the ORG causes me pain because I have to be so discreet; my admonition may be viewed as a "get-behind-me-Satan" diversion. Besides, I care about my friends and the needless exercise in futility to which they are subjected. Oh well - I survived 40 years of confusion and pain.
    I still feel I must try.

CoCo

• ninja
    ninja

onwards and upwards coco....your wee scottish mate ...da ninja

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, da Ninj - ever onward and upward!

Blessings and peace to you and yours - 'specially yer wee mum. I perceive the lot of you are a national treasure!

Your friend,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit