Get Your Barf Bags Ready.....

by Sunspot 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This was just posted on an AOL JW Board:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jehovah and Jesus are really reaching out for those sighing and groaning over the detestable things happening in the earth.Thought you might want to hear some interesting news.

A Bethelite brother had local announcements and relayed to the congregation some numbers regarding the KN 37 tract campaign we just finished. He is part of the printery crew at the Farm and they had a meeting and this was shared (these numbers represent the US/English):

*It took 27 days to print campaign tracts
    *Initially 40 million were printed for US
    *1 day after campaign began, the Society received 680 calls for more tracts
    *22 million more English tracts were printed
    *12 million in other languages
    *85 million total printed in US alone
    *370 million worldwide

This is the most interesting:

*Following the campaign we did for the District Convention, 12% of all people who received that tract responded by sending in coupon on back. BUT....following the KN 37 campaign we just did, almost 50% have responded and sent in the coupon on back for a Bible study!!!

Amazing isn't it? Aren't we thankful that Jehovah is giving so many the chance to respond and come in!

end quote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can YOU really believe that nearly 50% have sent in that coupon wanting to have a BIBLE STUDY WITH JWS FROM JUST SEEING A TRACT????????

Sumbuddy hand me the Pepto-Bismol please! I'm gonna fro up.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Nope. No way. I guess there's a reason why even the borg warned people about spreading rumors about what someone heard a bethelite or a GB member say. It's all a bunch of hype!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

thanks. i needed that colon cleanse

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

That's a load of BS.

Even if there where millions of people requesting Bible studies, JWs wouldn't study with them. Most JWs hate the idea of having one.

• crazyblondeb
  • Gary1914
    Gary1914

Absolutely! Positively! NOT TRUE!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Wow that's extemely hard to beleive! Don't underestimate how many uneducated and desparate people there are in the world. They look at what's happening in the world and want fast and easy answers. It is crop ready for the picking, especially in third world countries. On the other hand it could be a lie or the society is just playing with numbers again to make the people feel there efforts have not been in vain. It also demonstrates that there is still much work to do and souls to save. Very clever!

• kls
    kls

I missed the bucket

What a crock of pooey !

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I dunno.

To ME.....it defies human logic.

I cannot think of anyone in their right mind, finding one of these idiotic tracts in their mailbox.....reading it , going "oh-goody-GOODY, (clap, clap)" and ACTUALLY deciding to fill out the form...

...and mail it into the WTS...hoping for a "bible" study! Of course, "being in their right mind" might be the operative phrase here...but REALLY!!!!!

People are not that stupid.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

50% of what? How do they know how many people actually got the tract? How many of those things are just blowing about the streets of millions of housing plans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit