Kingdom Hall shooting

by Stealth 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Somebody needs more time practicing at the shooting range me thinks......

"Lots of shots" but only wounded one?

Dang....Now I DO have a sick and twisted sense of humor, and I must admit I WAS thinking this, but congrats on having the balls to actually post it.

But you know, striping motivated people of their dignity, and then rubbing their noses in it has been proven over and over to be a very dangerous thing to do. Hell, it's basically why world war one AND two began.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

This is a difficult thing for any of us to bear, but I imagine especially so for CBD, whose mother could very well have been there that night. Yet, WT pubs tell of JWs in war-torn lands braving bullets and crocodiles in such-and-such lands. Well, I live in a "safe" community and I've seen friends and strangers murdered. I can see the WT and her agents spinning such a near- tragedy. In the movie CASABLANCA, Rick states that he can understand the point of view of the "hound" (as in the poor fox and the aggressive hounds). An "apostate" friend was beyond angry at the elders for the real harm they caused his family and others. He would rage on, but only with words. Somehow his genuine concern over harm done to the JWs by a real madman [many very angry XJWs and JWs here] was turned into a bomb threat at my KH. It was announced as a bomb threat from the platform. Several friends of "apostate Jack", who knew something was fishy, called the sheriff's department later that day and each of us was told that it was NOT a bomb threat. We knew the deal between "Jack" and the elders, and consequently felt there was a lot of hype going on to put the burden of guilt - and wrongly so - on our fringey friend. That text about oppression making one act crazy is in other Bible versions rendered as one denied justice. I don't condone violence, especially because of the collateral damage done to the innocent. But I know first hand of the elders' perverting justice, and how even my offers of help in putting out such congregation fires was turned down because it is not Society policy and procedure.

CoCo

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I knew some Todaro's in the Hazelwood Mo cong. They must be in their 80's by know though.

Isn't Columbia a college town?..Could be anyone..

The Todaros I knew were German (The wife) and he was African American..I think she was Ruby and he was Sam.

Well..the Watchtower Society always said to be on the lookout for the people to start attacking the KH's...another WTS prophecy fulfilled...

I guess it must be getting near the end of things...

I'm scared!...

You know that's what they will be saying. ..(Big sigh....)

Snoozy....

• blondie
    blondie

I remember the men that burned all those churches and the police found it was a "prank" and that they weren't specifically targeting black churches. Better to wait until there is more concrete information before attributing motive where there is none.

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

Well they did also provoke people with the end of false religion pamphlet . People in other cults are also a bit unballanced . Be interesting if the pastor from the church next door was the guy ...................

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Latest news:

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks for the update (((((((cbb))))))).

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The Todaros I knew were German (The wife) and he was African American..I think she was Ruby and he was Sam.

I know them!! They used to go to the moberly congregation years ago, and moved to Columbia. I think the one in the paper is their daughter/son. Mom knows them well, I think their family lives close to mom. Sam has been dead for a while now, if i remember right. I'll find out.

• Stealth
    Stealth

CBB

Do you know the name of the one person who was shot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit