A Special Occassion and a Bottle of..???

by OUTLAW 44 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s time for a drinking thread!!..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!..When you want to celebrate,what is your favorite alchohol beverage?..I mean the one you normally woudn`t buy,but you will on a very special occassion.....18year old Highland Park Scotch for me.....Whats your favorite Special Occassion Drink?Tequila

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Crown Royal :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crown Royal..Yum..A true Canadian through and through..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

could be rubbing alcohol for all i care... JUST GIMME!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rubbing alcohol???..You do know a bottle of Lysterine would be a step up?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

I love love champange....but a good bottle of tequila and some salt and lime wedges is great too. I guess it just depends on my mood.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tequila..Yes that will do..My favorite "El Jimadore Gold"..I`m going to have some tonight and it`s your fault..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Spirit- Makers Makers Mark bourbon or Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch

Wine - Californian Silver Oak

Beer - Witches Tit (from England)

• sf
    sf

My absolute favorite alcohol beverage is Asti Spumonti {sparkling wine}.

I used to drink a blended whisky called Lord Calvert. Loved it.

On the rare occassion I go out for drinks, I usually order a delicious Malibu Russian.

But when OUTLAW and I get together we love a good cold beer with our roast dub. LOL!!!!

If there were anyone I would truly ever want to meet on this forum, it is you OUTLAW. I LOVE YOU!

sKally

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I usually have some 18 year old Glenlivet scotch around here, but never mind the "special occasion". I can't remember the last time I had a "special occasion" to celebrate.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit