True Love in relationships

by captainl 57 Replies latest social relationships

• detective
    detective

I'm not an X-JW. Maybe that will make you feel more comfortable?

It seems as if English may not be your native language. Is that the case? It's hard because it seems as if you are either not processing and answering the responses to your post, you choose not to respond to the other posts, or you are unable to respond in a conversational manner.

This has led people to believe that you may be the sort of individual who lives under little wooden bridges and has a beef with goats. While I detect a little Hobbitian, I do hope your reticence is due to some sort of language or social skill barrier.

Otherwise, I'd advise folks here to avoid clicking on links...

Anyway, welcome. Have fun, lover. Jehovah has guided you here for a reason...

• captainl
    captainl

There was so many posts it was hard to keep up with them, I do not answer things I dont want to when people call me a troll. I am new to forums

• luffy
    luffy

..hard not to laugh without appearing rude..its almost as bad as my recently baptised boyfriend wanting a sister..but not any sister..he wants me who isnt a sister lol..these jws are just too funny

• new boy
    new boy

Hay....................Next time you go to the KH

Go up and down every row..............

Look at every married couple there

How many have Good marriages?

P.S..............Good JW girls don't believe in sex before marrige.......sad .........many don't believe in it after either..

Lots of luck my friend...............OPPs........sorry you don't believe in that either

• zagor
    zagor

CaptainL you are not eunuch, are you?

... Either way, watch this and learn ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlqAdVMApgY

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That's a good song Zagor, in fact the entire Permission to Land album is really good.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Whether true love is real, imaginary or projected, at least it is in the general direction of a person that you can be fairly sure is mostly real. It has not been verified that jehovah is real.

S

• zagor
    zagor
    That's a good song Zagor, in fact the entire Permission to Land album is really good.

Yes It is a great album, I've bought it this morning actually, I'm listening to it right now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit