WEBSITE ABOUT ALOT OF JW LAWSUITS!!

by crazyblondeb 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks for finding this! Interesting reading! JW's demand so much and expect everyone to bend over backwards for them in every way. And they are the first ones to bend people forward to get what they want. I think all employers should have this info handy...

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    In August 1985, a "dirty little secret" which Jehovah's Witnesses had been able to keep quiet for decades was exposed to the rest of the world by an article published in MEDICAL ECONOMICS magazine. The article was written by an obstetrician practicing in Plano, Texas.

I read that one as well which makes JW's such a quandary. Damned if you do hire them (they don't obey laws), damned if you don't (religious descrimination).

The story of the pregant girl who was denied maternity leave and fired from a grocery store employing 60% JW's is likewise disgusting. Put a pregnant mother out on the streets without income with the excuse she would 'strain staff resources' ... Meanwhile, the same manager is granting 'pioneer leave' to the other JW's. Yeah, I'm sure Jesus would have handled it that way.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit