Who is the oldest poster here?

by Junction-Guy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im just wondering who the oldest poster here is?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Oldest or been around the longest on the board?

I'm in the upper numbers...Both ways...

Snoozy...aka Golden Girl

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I mean agewise, is there anyone who posts on here say in their 80's or 90's? I notice alot of 30's-60's

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yep, I'm from the upper 40's crowd but I would guess maybe Mouthy....She's one great lady.

On the other hand I would be delicate about asking any women here to admit about their age......

r.

• mouthy
    mouthy

ME!!!! I am 79 gonna be 80 in May
    Been on here 5 years!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    ME!!!! I am 79 gonna be 80 in May
    Been on here 5 years!!!!

anyone want to debate that with her?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace

My grandmother, Rose, (I'm sure you remember her) will be 98 next year and no sign of buckets in her life.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I happend to have the pleasure to have met Mouthy. What a woulderful soul.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I happend to have the pleasure to have met Mouthy. What a woulderful soul. Thank you darling !!!!That post warmed the cockles of my heart
    Lee! Rose is still around???? Poor Rose I have to pity her....I think she had a hard life. I wonder if Frank ever sees her??. Do You ever see her????Did you know Big Richard is on his 28th woman???He told young Richard ---he never went for custody for them because he knew Sue was the better parent....He can say that again...But I would like to see him again as he must be in turmoil.....Love you Lee(((HUG))

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OK..Mouthy beat me..but am I second?..64 and been on this board for 5 years in Feb.

Just not as active as some of the others..was on other XJW boards before that..so been around quite a while.

Snoozy..who has been around the block a few times..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit