some of my paintings

by tetrapod.sapien 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi all. here are some of my paintings. most of them are quite large, but not all. perhaps i will post some drawings tomorrow. i did all these after leaving da troof, as you will probably gather! lol!

peace,

tetra

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

They're good. I've been staring at them for a while. I can't say I like them. But they are good.

FBF

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Were any of these inspired by psychedelic visions? You seem to have evolution as a theme am I wrong?

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I lied. I do like them.

FBF

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha, thanks fbf!

frankie,

yes, evolution itself is a psychedelic trip for me. when i am on psychedelics, i sometimes see the shapes and faces of a long history of my ancestors, where they intersect with other organisms. my drawings lately have been more psychedelic, but still with ape faces. sort of a reminder of where we are coming from, and a reminder of our future potential. i believe that this is the balance to strike.

tetra

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

OMG, just had flashbacks from my experience on Vicotussin. . .Excellent art, but I couldn't sleep for 4 nights until we figured out it wasn't the pneumonia, it was the drugs!

Shelly-who would definitely not do well in a drug den.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

WOW!! I think anyone that has a talent they can now develop is special!! Keep on painting!

shelley (couldn't-find-a-paintbrush)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They are very good tet, though not something I'd hang on my wall. I prefer landscapes personally, but keep painting, you have a talent for it.

• fokyc
    fokyc

They are just great, I don't think they would suit our decor though!

They remind me of some of our elders, quite a good likeness.

fokyc

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

They are really very good but - they would give me nightmares if I hung them in my house. Especially the last one. My daughter who is 14 would absolutely LOVE them! She is an artist too and she would love that style of art. I'll show them to her when she gets home from school. Lilly

P.S. do you do any other "kind" of drawings, landscapes or little birdies perhaps? something a little less scary maybe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit