Celine Dion sings kingdom melodies????

by unique1 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kaput
    Kaput

You're all wrong. It's Roy & Dale.

*Happy Trails*

• freedom96
    freedom96

That is not Celine Dion. It doesn't even sound like her. I doubt that is George Benson either; I could be wrong about him, but like I said, not Celine at all.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I can guarantee you that is not Dion. My wife was given a CD from a bro in her hall and the people listed were unknowns to me. As soon as I can find that CD I will post their names. I believe I had posted all of the songs and the singer's names before, but I don't remember how long ago I did it. Maybe someone will be able to find it before me.

I think the Dion rumor is just that -- a witness "pipe dream" of having a highly recognized singer rattling off kingdumb melodies. Forward it in an email a few times and it becomes an instant JW urban legend.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

I heard a kingdom song as used at JFK's funeral (music only) and that song was taken out of the 1966 songbook, but was put back in the later edition. Wish i remember the title.

• exjdub
    exjdub

I would love to open the link and listen, just out of curiosity, but if I do I will be humming the song and it will be looping in my head continuously for the whole day. I don't know why it happens, but it drives me crazy when it does.

exjdub

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If there's anything that could be worse than listening to Kingdom Melodies, it would be listening to Celine Dion sing Kingdom Melodies.

And what's worse than Celine Dion singing Kingdom Melodies? Click on this link to find out!

http://cdbaby.com/cd/garyaltfriends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The woman's voice is similar to the Canadian Goose but the Canadian Goose's first language is French; the woman singing has far better English than Celine. As to the guy, dunno, care less. A JW singing KingDUM Melodies (T- t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks!) is not news, even if he was once sort-of famous.

• badboy
    badboy

HAS ANYONE ASKED CELINE DION WHAT SHE THINKS

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I went to see George Benson at Birmingham NEC about twenty years ago. Went along with many dubs, saw it as a good christian wholesome night out. He never sang a kingdom melody though

• logic
    logic

I am a big fan of celine, and this does not sound like her at all. If it is, then she did a lousy job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit