Tight Pants Tony's wife wore a Sophia & Caleb Badge out Witnessing

by Listener 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I can confirm that GB go out in field service. When I was there one of my friends drove some of the older members around out in service. On saturday mornings i'd see them heading in/out of the KH in 124 with mags and stuff.

as for Morris' wife in laundry, it was when she was in the service department so she wouldn't have been given that cushy job. even then depending on her age it could have been a 'part time job'

• Magnum
    Magnum

OnTheWayOut, Dang, you're right! That is so obvious. I feel like an idiot for not immediately recognizing it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OnTheWayOut - "How do you get a video shot from over the householder's right shoulder? It's either from the wall of the house just next to the door or from inside the door. Well, how do you get such a video shot? Yup, you stage it. This is not an actual door-to-door JW visit. This is a commercial."

Damn, you beat me to it.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Funny shit is that...how the hell did they get a camera in someones house prior to tight pants knocking??? These gb lames dont go on field service...cmon, they are on a movie production set....hollywood, yet looking more like inglewood....ha ha ha.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Were they at an assembly, or out on service????
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The house holder must have been a plant by the WTS.

If not the conversation would most likely go like this .......

" Let let me get this straight, you want to film me telling you to get off my Dam porch ? "

• BU2B
    BU2B
    And what is the point of a caleb and sophia pin? What statement does it make to a householder? To the uninitiated, it will likely seem like two generic cartoon charachters! What message are they trying to send with these stupid buttons?
  • millie210
    millie210
    Finkelstein3 hours ago

The house holder must have been a plant by the WTS.

A plant with facial hair.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Like the scribes and pharasees...it is all about OUTWARD appearances of righteousness!
  • Listener
    Listener
    Millie in the recent Watchtower article about AM III there is a picture of his family. He has two sons who are both married and there are no others. The sons and daughter in laws all work at Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit