Describe an Spacecraft

by Woodsman 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
  • OUTLAW
  • BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

It would have blood sprinkled around the door.

bczar

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Now that I think of it, the term "flying saucer" is about as non-technical as anything else.

• skyking
    skyking

Here in Northern Idaho this hunting season I know eight different people on different days claim they saw a light that hovered a few hundred feet above the tree tops night and day. At times it would slowly maneuver down the Mt but always return to the same spot up the Mt. People around hear have been going up there to see the light they say it changes color at times. It has some of the Indians around here scared of bad spirits and they are now refusing to go near the Mt.

Jimbob and I have been talking about going up there to see the light. Some of the hunters have taken photos of the light but I have not seen them. If we go we will take photos if it is there.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Extraterrestrials "creating" humans by using genetic engineering and then having a relationship with them for thousands of years would explain alot of ancient tales. I just wonder why they left. Even in the Biblical accounts the Israelites went to war with Jehovah flying above them shooting "fiery" missles at the enemy. Of course he was riding in a "thick cloud". Then suddenly this type of interaction stops. They left. No more Jehovah and Angels riding on "clouds", hovering over Israel, coming down to earth, walking around and making themselves clearly visible. People joke about little green men but wasn't it Jacob who saw an Angel from a distance and ran and tackled him. It must have looked different than a human being in an obvious way.

The fact is the Bible writers and others described beings, who had bodies, and rode in vehicles coming down to earth. These beings were so much more advanced then they were because, if true, these being are far more advanced than we are. So it is not shameful to worship them. In fact if they created humans they deserve worship and in fact seem to demand it.

I don't see how this would be blasphemous to God. I don't think anyone knows who God is or what God is. People just have strong ideas based on interpretations of their religious faiths.

Witnesses think God is a spirit and explain that wherever the Bible says Jehovah walked and talked on earth it was an angel that materialized and only represented Jehovah. I guess they feel that the angel materialized here on earth. Well where does the Bible say that. I think the Biblical verses support the angels and Jehovah arriving at earth already materialized and thats why they used vehicles to travel. Verse after verse in the Hebrew Bible suports this.

Imagine only four years ago I was giving talks in a kingdom hall. Ha Ha. This freedom of thought and expression is way too cool.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Woodsman,

I dont agree with a thing you have to say on this subject but dam if I didnt love this line of yours.

This freedom of thought and expression is way too cool.

Good for you my man. Keep using that freedom.

Asheron

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Someday we will know, I certainly don't know now. I have to admit it is better this way, I mean to be able to say " I don't know". To no longer need to hide from uncomfortable facts. To freely explore whatever honest research turns up. To be willing to change when new information reveals itself. To boldly go, well you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit