New Online JW BIBLE COMMENTARY AVAILABLE!

by Jamaican JW 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rnovello
    rnovello

This is just another of Don Burney followers trying to suck you all in by believing Burney is the new Messiah, replacing Jesus. He is the Eziekel, the scapegoat, just ask them. they are all sick , very sick. Much much worse than jws could ever be.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

The link to the report is to buy the book. you cant read the site or the book unless you agree to everything they say and to worship Burney. and you have to read and answer really fast or be kicked off the board. no slackers allowed. you must leave your husband/wife and give all your assests to burney. you will live in a comune with him and his 6 followers

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

You know what you can do with that JW Bible? Guess!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Make sure to vote on their poll that allows you to say that Babylon the Great is the WTS!

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

after all , they are jws also, by their own admission

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    The link to the report is to buy the book. you cant read the site or the book unless you agree to everything they say and to worship Burney. and you have to read and answer really fast or be kicked off the board. no slackers allowed. you must leave your husband/wife and give all your assests to burney. you will live in a comune with him and his 6 followers

Just another publishing company posing as a religion then? They want to be careful the wts don't sue them, they had the idea first.

I wasn't going to bother with this "offer" anyway, half a lifetime in one publishing company was more than enough for me.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

The book is to promote that he thinks he is the Chieftan of Eziekel

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

donnalilly said

The book is to promote that he thinks he is the Chieftan of Eziekel

I find that quite amusing.

It would be funnier still if there weren't people around who put their trust, and even their lives, in this charlatan's hands. They should know they are wasting their time and energy pushing bs like this on here, most of us fell for the wts crap, we aren't going to get duped again by someone who is just as big a fake.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

He has posted his garbage several times on here. He goes by the name YOR. then there is MadMary, BJ2, beejay and this Jamacan JW. these are the handful of followers he has . When the site gets wise to his lies then he gets another one to post.

WILL THE REAL JWS PLEASE STAND UP. These Jws are far worse and far scarier than the ones from Brooklyn

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    WILL THE REAL JWS PLEASE STAND UP

Donnalilliy, there are very few active jws on this site, most of us are either disassociated/disfellowshipped, like me, or faders. Whether we are active or ex jws however, we aren't fooled by these people, they won't make any converts here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit