My Journey - not a goodbye

by KW13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I've had a confusing journey and a lot of different things have happened in my life. Now i have a Girlfriend and were looking for a home together - we make each other happy and just as i left the witnesses, Church and other things behind i am now at a stage where forums play a smaller role.

This isn't a goodbye but this is kinda like a recognition saying to folks thank you for your help and support and that although i wont be online forums at much (for the time being at least while i sort things out) i will be lurking the odd time and with the odd post. Things are already like this, i'm just letting ya know.

Life has started to get interesting again, life after Jehovah's Witnesses? Definitely possible and its all thanks to you guys giving me a crash course on being an apostate.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Good luck in all your journies, my friend. Congrats on the GF!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i hope you have a fulfilling and rewarding normal life. you seem to be one of the good guys , i look forward to your posts.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

A good news story!

We're happy for ya; yep, there IS life after the Watchtower!

Peace and blessings in your life.

Ozzie

• juni
    juni

Good news Karl! You take care of yourself.

Hugs, Juni

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'm happy for you Karl !!!! Your moving on which is all about growing and maturing ...so good for you . I'm sure you will let us know how your doing , but there is life going on outside of the computer room , and you need to get out there and live it . ENJOY AND BE HAPPY

• luna2
    luna2

Best of everything to you and Megan, Karl. I'm glad you're not giving us up entirely or anything.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I wish you both happiness - we'll see you around now and then.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Having a girlfriend is one of the greatest thing that help healing from the borg, im glad for you !

Good luck to you mate, keep on rockin !

Joff

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another one leaves the nest..LOL!!..Good luck Karl!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit