Please welcome my friend chaiyah

by unclebruce 21 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day chaiyah,

Welcome to JWD

This place needs your broom of truth to sweep through it like there's no tommorrow!

happy posting sweetheart

zerubberunc

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Come on, unc, tell us more!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Take it easy ozzie,

We met on JWO is all. Chaiyah is a mature w0man with strong views and much to say about religion and the state of the world we live in. I believe she hosts a twice weekly radio show in that big wet state where thirdson lives (Minnesota).

unromantic unc

ps: mind how ya go, the woman's one badass brother kickin' nighmare of a christian

• Mary
    Mary
    uncie bruce said: We met on JWO is all. Chaiyah is a mature w0man with strong views and much to say about religion and the state of the world we live in. I believe she hosts a twice weekly radio show in that big wet state where thirdson lives (Minnesota). ps: mind how ya go, the woman's one badass brother kickin' nighmare of a christian

Hmmm.....remind you of someone else you know?

Welcome Chaiyah!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

If I'm not mistaken is this the same Chaiyah you were just saying you are really "sweet on" UncleBruce?
    Welcome Chaiyah!

• Legolas
  • crazyblondeb
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce
    "do you have a bunch of fans?"

My producer refuses to tell me what my stats are, so I simply go my own way and speak my own truth, and we'll see who shows up.

http://www.Wellstoneradio.com Monday-Thurs 8pm.

The call-in line is 559 732 5005

Have at it.

Chaiyah

Hi triton,

I can't find a working link to the radio show Chaiyah links above but I presumed it was named after one Senator Paul Wellstone (fast Paul):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUnnIJQYJgA

:::

Shaddap Mary ... I don't find Christians a turn on - it's just a vicous rumour!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Welcome chaiyah!!

• penny2
    penny2

A friend of unclebruce is a friend of ours! Welcome chaiyah!

penny2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit