2006 Service Year Report

by south african beef 12 Replies latest social relationships

• south african beef
    south african beef

Have I missed it or am I too early?

I can't remember seeing the latest figures and was interested in how they are doing around the world.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I think January is when the numbers come out. Seems like the Feb 1 Watchtower is the issue in which it is revealed each year.

Jeff

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The figures are usually, as Jeff says, in the Feb 1st watchtower, so you haven't missed them SAB.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Thanks for the info - when I was in it was the Jan 1st issue.

Are they taking an extra month because it is getting more complicated to 'fix' the figures?!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I wonder why it takes from September on to Febuary to work on the numbers?

• Dune
    Dune
    I wonder why it takes from September on to Febuary to work on the numbers?

I think you answered your own question when you said "work". I wouldnt be surprised if there is a little bit of doctoring going on.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Are they taking an extra month because it is getting more complicated to 'fix' the figures?!

More than likely SAB, and those 15 minutes fs a month that they allow people to report nowadays to be counted as active might take a bit of adding up. Then they have to fix the number of anointed, which doesn't seem to have gone down for about 20 years, and some years went up.

When you consider it, it's quite a task, running a religion.

• Mary
    Mary
    I think January is when the numbers come out. Seems like the Feb 1 Watchtower is the issue in which it is revealed each year.

Yes, but the Great Tribulation and Armageddon should be here long before February, so we might not see the actual numbers until the New System.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Oh yeah Mary, I forgot about that - this latest tract work was of course the final warning wasn't it - despite the fact that the vast majority of the earths popultation will have read the message!

• south african beef
    south african beef

despite the fact that the vast majority of the earths popultation will have read the message!

I obviously meant to say 'will NOT have read the message'!

I'll have to try and slow my typing down.

SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit