Demon Watchtower Subliminal Images

by artcritic 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• artcritic
    artcritic

Its a long time since I posted here. Time is hard to get to do the things you would like. Some of you may be wondering if the Watchtower are still placing demonic images in their publications Here is a link judge for yourselves. http://paradisecafediscussions.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=2841

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I believe that the WTBTS has a history of subliminal pictures. Why were they placed in books and magazines? I don't know. Perhaps an artist was angry or felt that the WTBTS was/is corrupt?

What issue is that picture in?

DD

• artcritic
    artcritic

DD you say "Why were they placed in books and magazines"? Its a matter of ownership. They are informing those in the know who are running the show. Just like the television media who covers their shows with subliminal Masonic signs , so too the watchtower do the same. The Zionist Cabala run the Watchtower. They are the shadow power behind the Watchtower. I have one image (Watchtower publication)that shows a gate and a demon guardian over the gate. No one has seen this on yet. Do you know about the star gate that is about to open called cern? I believe its the event known in the book of Rev as the bottomless pit. There is a video on their that tells you about Cern and what they will shortly do. If you are interested have a look at this link; By the way the image is from one of their latest books

spam link removed

9 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key of the shaft of the bottomless pit; 2 he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Any twit can put a mirror on a page and make images that arent there.

All your twaddle in your reply above makes you sound like a fruitcake.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I'm not going to make fun of you. The reason is because there are many examples of plagiarism in watchTower publications. There are pictures that have been altered for no apparent reason. There is even a song book that has been changed because it had a giant black wiener on the back cover. Also, the watch Tower Bible and tract Society has a history of lying.

There is some debate on whether certain pictures are subliminal or just hidden, because there is a difference. Also, it's hard to say what the artist believed. I can see how a witness who learned about the corruption in the watch Tower could believe certain things are demonic. That belief could cause someone to hide a picture in a magazine.

The watch Tower Bible and tract Society are definitely a neo-Zionist cult, Who would like nothing more than global communism. I will check out the information you provided, I'm not threatened by strange ideas..

(I apologize for any weird spelling, I'm using voice texting)

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Your example is no more meaningful than those who see Jesus' face on a tortilla. It's all in your mind. There was one image, out of the dozens presented in a book on that subject, that I believe was deliberate. That was an image of a theater marquee which had the words "Jests tup here daily". That was nothing more than a bored Bethelite making a joke.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I came into the "truth" from the "world" and right from the getgo I wondered why the artwork had to be so damn creepy. I just figured the koolaid hadn't kicked in yet, lol.

Deliberately placed subliminal images or not, I just never liked the artwork and still find it weird and disturbing, you don't need a mirror or a conspiracy theory to notice that.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    The whole Watchtower subliminal images conspiracy is mostly rubbish if you ask me. I think your time will be better spent reading up on pareidolia than looking for supposed subliminal images in Watchtower literature.
  • baltar447
    baltar447

To me there's always been a little too much weirdness to totally dismiss it, but despite how I feel we really don't have strong evidence regarding the strange images.

What we DO have evidence of is that the WTBS is an abusive, mind control cult that's policies shield their organization and has shielded child molesters (whether intentionally or unintentionally). Their shunning and intolerance of individual freedoms breaks up families. That's all provable and is enough. Anything else is conspiracy theory at best.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes those artists the WTS uses are devil worshiping Satanists and those printing machines that screw up the occasional picture images are also operating under Satan's control.

You can look at many items of art by various religious organizations and envision things through imagination.

That doesn't make it intensional by the artist or instructed by someone high up in those religious institutions.

Artists make flubbs and printers make flubbs , thats the truth to this supposed artist conspiracy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit