My Story

by rmayer32 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• think41self
    think41self

To Mymailmum,

You STILL overlooked some glaringly obvious things in your response to me. WHAT IF THE MOLESTER NEVER ADMITS HE DID IT? Then how is he punished? And don't tell me to "wait on Jehovah". In the time everyone is "waiting on Jehovah" to correct the problem, the man can molest HUNDREDS more children. And you just try going to the authorities about it and see what the reaction is of your local elders. They will advise you that you are bringing reproach on Jehovah's name by making something like this public, and that the brothers should be allowed to handle it themselves. I know, been there and seen it. You CANNOT tell me these men had god's holy spirit.

Also, you make the assumption that child molesters can overcome their PROBLEM with help from Jehovah. You are obviously terribly ignorant about the illness of pedophilia. They are repeat performers, so to speak...and are not able to "turn around from their bad way". Even with the help of competent professionals and medication, which is more help than any JW ever got.

As for your claim that you and your daughter were molested...sorry dear...but I don't believe a WORD of it. Nothing in your posts rings with sincerity, but especially that doesn't. I would be surprised if you even HAVE a daughter. If you did, and she'd been molested...and you were a healthy, normal mother...your reaction would be different. Actually, I get the feeling that you are a male poster attempting to appear female. So I am glad you are done with this board, because I am done wasting my time with you. You only came on here to stir up trouble, not to offer any sincere words of encouragement. So go report to your body of elders that your attempts here were unsuccesful. You were spotted for what you are.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

M.M.M.,
    We all know that the feeble attempt to turn this "policy" around for p.c. purposes is a FAR cry from what is actually practiced and what has been practiced for YEARS to the detriment of innocent lives (I'm not just talking about child molestation, either. My father was an elder---so, PUUULEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!). Oh, and just bear in mind that those dirty little BOE letters regarding what to do in cases of molestation and child abuse are plastered all over the internet (no wonder the Corporation HATES THE INTERNET SO!!!). I've shown them to some school officials who saw them for what they were, and will be watching out for the children of Jehovah's Witnesses who have NO VOICE of their own. Nothing to worry about as long you simply watch out for your children. STOP HURTING THEM, or allowing them to be hurt spiritually, mentally, sexually, physically etc. Most of those you see here, crawl up out of the ranks of "good JW's". I certainly hope that in addition to "moving on" so beautifully with yours and your daughter's life, you REPORTED IT TO THE AUTHORITIES AND SOUGHT COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING (and remember that the elders are "untrained volunteers" by the society's own admission) If you weigh this religious corporation you worship by their own judgements of Christendom, they have amassed blood guilt up to the skies--every bit as much as Christendom. How can you possibly imagine that any god they puportedly worship condones what they have done.
    You leave now? After so short a time with us? I am sorry the truth about your "truth" hurt you in such short order. You may return one day, when you are open. But you've learned, you cannot come on here and just spout cut n paste WT rhetoric, with even a smattering of fear mongering without getting called on it--post haste--especially when you are attempting to frighten someone who has stumbled in here broken and bruised from that sick, abusive cult, simply to tell their story. May you go in peace. But you feel welcome to come on back if you ever want to try again.
    Peace,
    Bridgette

• mymailmum
    mymailmum

Now I completely understand what apostates are all about.

1) The truth hurts you so much.
    2) You read into everything and expect people to believe you yet you do not believe others
    3) Misery LOVES company
    4) You seem to be FULL of hate
    5) You are victims of abuse but you have given up on the wrong person, Jehovah
    6) You cannot forgive
    7) You have lost sight of what is important
    8) You bite the hand that feeds you
    9) You do not realize, if a homosexual can change so can a pedophile
    they are BOTH perverse and I know that is what some of you have become, just as un-natural as a man with a child is a man with a boy or visa versa
    10)If you do not turn to Jehovah in time you can repeat what has been done to you
    11) You will have no hope if you do not turn to Jehovah in time.
    12) Please get all the help you can get...
    13) Your hatred filters through the pages of this site so strongly it is impossible to reason with you!
    14) Please get help!

No need to respond as I will not be checking for any more misery !

You cannot move forward looking BACK !

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

MMM,

If the pages contained on this site disgust you so much, why did you stay so long?

I see here that MMM has distracted everyone from the origional post, the original topic of this thread. And it is a shame that this "person" would cause such a thing.

FYI, MMM, We are all here to be encouraged and get support in our new life. And the ones who have been away from the horrible place you call home, come here to help us "babes" through it all. It is truely a wonderful place to be.

I post this knowing that even though MMM says they will not return, the probably will, whether s/he posts again or not.

Rick, I am here apologizing for what your thread has turned into. I did have a part in it and I offer you my sincerest apologies. It's too bad that ppl like MyMailMum feel so differently and contuinue to try to prey on us all.

• blondie
    blondie

Here's an WTS approved news article that appeared in a WTS publication:

Awake 4/22/90 page 29 Watching the World
    IS THERE A CURE?
    The murder of three young boys, two of them sexually abused, in the Western United States has fueled a growing debate over whether habitual child molesters can be cured or not. The man charged in the murders had repeatedly been sentenced to sexual counseling for committing crimes against children. Prior to being arrested for the three murders, he had completed eight months of counseling by a psychologist who himself had spent 13 years in prison as a drug smuggler and armed robber. “Anybody can hang a shingle and call themselves a therapist,” the head of the Association for the Behavioral Treatment of Sex Abusers complains in The New York Times. The Times notes that more and more health-care professionals are concluding that “some habitual child molesters are basically incurable and should be locked up for life.”

Another comment from a friend:

Counseling for child molesters doesn't work for the simple reason that these people have a sexual preference toward children. No matter how many years of counseling an individual receives, this will not change their sexual preference. It could be compared to putting a heterosexual person through 20 years of counseling to try and change their preference to homosexual (of course this is 2 consenting adults which pedophilia is not). This is simply not going to happen.

So do not expect any pedophiles (or child molesters) to change in this system MMM. Only in the "new system" that JWs hope for on earth, is there a chance these people can change permanently.

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

MMM....I'm sure you are still lurking.....

Now I completely understand what apostates are all about.(are ya sure? An apostate, in the eyes of the WT society, is simply someone who has a different opinion than they do.If they are so right and God is on their side, how could the words of anyone who disagrees with them hurt them? Think about it!)

1) The truth hurts you so much. (Yes, what you perport to be the "truth" has hurt me very much. I saw it distroy my family. I've seen it distroy other peoples lives too. The people who post here are strong individuals and have survived the hurt your man made religion has delt out. I've learned so much from them and could never thank them enough)

2) You read into everything and expect people to believe you yet you do not believe others (but I did believe at one time so long ago. Then my heart was broken by the men who were supposed to be the loving shepperds of the flock. They didn't know the meaning of the word love. They taught me the meaning of the word "distrust".)

3) Misery LOVES company (I'd rather keep misery as my pal then have anything to do with your cult and their empty promises)

4) You seem to be FULL of hate (I don't hate you. I do hate the things taught by your cult. They do it with such polish too.)

6) You cannot forgive ( No one has asked for forgiveness. They think all the shunning and hurtful things they have done are perfectly all right to do.)

7) You have lost sight of what is important (I can say the same about you!)

8) You bite the hand that feeds you (That is your opinion. Are you also an apostate?)

13) Your hatred filters through the pages of this site so strongly it is impossible to reason with you! (and so does yours! And I have already learned it is IMPOSSIBLE to try to reason with you JWs too.

14) Please get help! (I did! I was helped to break free of the deathgrip the borg has on it's followers and I want to thank all those that helped me.)

I haven't answered all your little numbered sentences because they didn't all apply to me and I really don't care if you read or respond to them. I figuer you have enough misery of your own. You sound like all the rest of the self righteous witnesses I have known in my lifetime. If living in a paradise earth means living with people such as you I'd rather perish with the rest of the sinners.

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Rick,

I am also sorry your thread regressed to this. I couldn't tell you in my last post. Somehow it would have put a dark cloud over what I want to say to you. There are many sincere people who post at this sight who will support you and try to help through this.

Good luck to you

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit