A Message To All The Lurkers

by Anitar 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Anitar, look at how many times this thread has been viewed! Girl, that should tell us something!

• gumby
    gumby

Nice writing style Anitar and well arranged........cept fer the fact I thought you was a girl from your avatar and never looked before to see you were a dude.

* hopes like hell he never flirted with him before*

Gumbarrased

• Anitar
    Anitar

LuckyNun: My God, I feel angry just reading your story. For what it's worth, I offer you a big hug . I am so sorry that happened to you and I hope you're doing better now. As for the witnesses, by their works you will know them. That's how I know God exists, when he punishes those people for their actions against you.

MsMcDucket: Thank you! I have been a fan of yours for a long time and that never occurred to me!

Gumby: That's quite alright, no need to be embarrassed. Actually, I think it's quite funny how most people think I'm a girl, they just never bothered to look before! I did that deliberately to enhance my mystique By the way, you might remember a rather heated arguement we were in several months ago. I just wanted to say thanks for being understanding and showing me something I hadn't considered before.

Take care!

Anitar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit