Anyone familiar with this Ex-JW?...

by Merry Magdalene 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    I was doing a little research into the matter and stumbled across this character: Ditlieb Felderer Charged, tried, convicted and jailed in Sweden. Vilified in the press. Forced to live in exile. Background and contribution: Felderer, at one time a prominent Jehovah's Witness, is known as an early researcher into the physical evidence in every major concentration camp in then Communist Eastern Europe. Felderer took over 30,000 photographs of every conceivable detail in the camps. He discovered that there was a swimming pool for the inmates in Auschwitz, modern hospital facilities, including a gynecological section, as well as an orchestra, live theatre, well-stocked library, and sculpting classes. He discovered the musical score of the "Auschwitz Waltz" in the secret archives accessible only with special permission. He found that an intimate role was played by Jehovah Witnesses in the camps, who cooperated with the SS-Administration, and he exposed the lie of the 60,000 Jehovah's Witnesses killed.

There has been a lot of controversy about the WTS and its conduct during the war. When they first tried to nuzzle up to Hitler they found out he wasn't a good bedfellow. He turned on them and many JWs were rounded up and sent to the camps. The WTS has not been honest about the Declaration made to make peace with Hitler. And they have inflated how many JWs died. There also has been some accounts that the JWs were used to monitor other prisoners, worked for their captors and they were hated for that. How much is true? Who knows. There have been other discussions about this

The Best of... WTS, Hitler and the Holocaust

Zündel advisor and witness in the 1985 and 1988 Great Holocaust Trials. Just wondered if anyone was familiar with his story... ~Merry (sorry about the formatting problem, different browser, don't know how to fix it yet) Zundel's history? crackpot

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Thanks for the helpful info and link Lady Lee.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I always thought it was interesting how the WT really kind of bragged about how much the JWs were put in positions of 'trust' in the camps. Is this something anyone would want to brag about? Being the Nazi's favorite prisoners/victims? If anything, it makes them more suspect to me of not being that 'persecuted'. How many were actually in the camps? Two hundred died? Old age could have taken that many. I do not doubt the holocaust-I have met guards and victims. The only JW I know of, however, WAS a guard in the camps (He is an accountant or CPA in WA). Still trying to figure out how it is that he is here in the states legally.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I am convinced that the "Holocaust" did occur. I have come to this conclusion becuase I have spoken with individuals that claim that they are survivors and I have also spoken with veterans that claim that they liberated concentration camps and also because of the vast evidence that is available.On the other hand, several days ago a documentary aired on tv about an engineer from Massachusets that produced death machines sold to the States to carry out the death penalty.

The documentary tells his story about his being called to testify in Canada to give his expert opinion about the Holocaust death machines in defense of an individual that publishes info that the holocaust did not occur becausethat individual faced 25 years in jail for publishing false ninfo about the holacaust.

He went to Awswicht with a film crew and took samples of structure there where prisoners were said to be gased and smugled the samples back to the US to test for traces of cyanate residue. He also assesed the killing chambers and the killing system from his expert perspective.

In the USA he sent the samples to a lab. The lab analysis showed no cyanate residue of the samples he submitted. He also reported that the concentration camp that he inspected could not be used as a gas chamber. He said that it would have been easier and cheaper to shoot or hang the prisoners.

Because of what this man said and believed, he claims that he was put out of business and persecuted by Jewish groups and individuals in government office in the USA. He states that he should be allowed to believe what he likes and to disseminated what he likes. He also claims that he did not desecrate the place where he took the samples. He states that his freedom has been violated and that his persecutors are doing to him the same thing that they allege has been done to them.

Did anyone see that programs? Any views?

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Sounds interesting.... I too do not doubt that this holocaust occurred. One of my teachers had his toes frozen off in a concentration camp, and an ex-b/f's father was one one of the first US soldiers through the gates at one of the camps.... But I do understand that there are some legitimate questions about some of the numbers and events, also about how this terrible event has been used to further certain political agendas (if that would be the correct terminology), and the stifling of freedom of speech and inquiry in regard to this.

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Been to Auschwitz. The reason the numbers are accurate are because the German kept such meticulous records of everything. They recorded and in many cases photographed people before they killed them. Many of those pictures are on display at Auschwitz. Heads shaved and the look of sheer horror in every one of their eyes. Its something you never forget. This is what is so incredible. The Germans documented everything.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I am no expert on the Iranian presidents views of the Holocaust. However, I did watch him bury Morley Safer on the 60 minutes interview.

All of the propaganda aside, I had to agree somewhat slightly with his point about the compensation given the Jews as a result of the Holocaust. Namely, since it was the German Nazi's and the citizens through their compliance (ambivalence at the least) that perpetrated the atrocities against the Jews, then why did the Palestinians have to give up their land as compensation? Why isn't the Jewish state in the Rhineland or Bavaria for example?

That does not sound like the man denies the Holocaust or hates Israel, but just disagrees with how the Jews were compensated by displacing the existing inhabitants. Morley was uncustomarily speechless so the reasoning even got to him.

Frank75

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

He was a JW writting for AWAKE who was sent to do research on the JWs in WWII Germany... and like Barbara Anderson his research took him to find no proof whatsoever of WT allegations.. They Kick him out in NY.

Very interesting to read what he found... I kept researching and I am still in disbelief.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit