Give me your best conspiracy theories.

by XJW4EVR 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

All the world leaders are really 8 foot high shape-shifting lizards, waiting to take over the world.

The soviets haven't reduced their nuclear weapons number - they cleverly 'fooled' the West by splitting into smaller countries and distributed the arms in and amongst. They will reunite in the near future and wage war on the West, having greater nuclear capability than them - possibly, they will team up with the other eastern communist countries, China (notice how nobody seems to know what China are doing re nuclear weapons?) and North Korea to increase their nuclear firepower. And the American goverment knows that all this is happening but doing nothing.

The cover up for this is that the West is 'concentrating' on building better trade relations with those countries.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Douglas Adams was having some difficulty writing the screenplay for Hitchhiker's Guide to Disney's satisfaction.. and he suddenly dies of pneumonia!! coincidence??? I think not!! (or at least I ry to avoid it)

Actually, he died of a heart attack while using a treadmill at the gym.

So I guess that proves the conspiracy that exercise is bad for you!

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Conspiracy one:

Earth is a batteground arena between two groups of alien races, one beneficial, one detrimental.

The "beneficial aliens" performed genetic experimentation on some groups of homonids, resulting in the "evolutionary jump" needed to advance to the present "homo sapiens". Every step of the way, as man has needed a boost in technology, sprituality, knowledge, and philosophy, these aliens have been there to provide the "kick upstairs". (See "2001: A Space Oddyssey" as an example of this belief.)

The "bad aliens" have used Earth and its creatures as "lab rats" for all sorts of wierd genetic experimentation. (See "Alien Abduction" and "Probing") These ones stymie all efforts of humanity to advance, and are responsible for a lot of really horrible wars (supposedly, they aided Hitler and the Nazis) as well as horrific diseases, and general unrest among the human population.

Conspiracy two:

Earth is a battleground arena between two groups of spirit beings, one beneficial, one detrimental.

The "beneficial spirits", led by an omnipotent being, created Mankind on Earth, and has aided him with "spiritual guidance" throughout history. When man needed special spiritual advancement, he sent his own Son, (or he came down himself, theories differ on this point) to provide this. (See the work "The Bible" (or at least watch "The Greatest Story Ever Told) as an example of this belief.)

The "detrimental sprits" are led by an especially wicked being, who used to be part of the first group until their was an argument over management methods. His group does everything it can to stymie efforts at humans to advance, and are responsible for really horrible wars (supposedly, they aided Hitler and the Nazis) as well as horrific diseases, and general unrest among the human population.

Do these two theories sound similar? It must be a conspiracy too!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Just go to rense.com for heaps of goodies. Or www.conspiracyplanet.com. My favourite conspiracy sites are savethemales.ca (the CIA invented feminism, inter alia), threeworldwars.com (3 world wars has been planned from over 100 years ago) and propagandamatrix.com. Heaps of great stuff to read on these.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit