The Happiest Country on Earth!

by OUTLAW 12 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was listening to CBC fm2 radio,they were interviewing a guy in China..He go`s over to North Korea once in a while..He say`s: The people of North Korea are ignorant of the world around them..All information comes through the governmment..There is only one TV station..There is little work and everyone is very poor except government officials..The funniest thing is,they are all so happy!..All of them!..They are taught from childhood they live in the best country in the world.As they have no knowledge of the outside world,they believe it...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Does that remind you of JWism

• solo
    solo

ignorance is bliss!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Happiness is all in the attitude.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I figured you guys would pick up on the similaritys..I thought I was listening to a discription of being a Jehovah`s Witness!..It`s not just done in religion,it`s done with whole friggin countrys!..This is how China once was..Now China see`s North Korea,as they once were.....This really makes me think of Jehovah`s Witness`s who see the WBT$ for what it is and leave..Is China and North Korea an example of what will eventually happen to the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society?...OUTLAW

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ignorance is bliss.Happiness is a mental state. A taste of honey is worse than no taste at all. Some of their condition sounds good, but I dont think I will try to immigrate. My discontent drives me to be a good consumer. I guess I'll be happy when I'm dead. I was taught from childhood I lived in the best country in the world USA. Somebodys lying to somebody. Where you live in the wilderness sounds very enticing and nice. But, I suspect the grass is always greener on the other side.
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Now just imagine the JW version of "paradise" - the entire earth filled with only JWs, knowing only what they're permitted to know.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jaguarbass..Yes the wilderness is nice,but I woudn`t want to do this for the rest of my life..It`s a stepping stone for other goals...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Finaly-Free..Yes I agree,but it would seem life dosen`t work like that..WBT$ will eventually disintagrate..80% of all major corporations go out of business..It may take time,but the WBT$ will eventually go the way of the dinosaur...OUTLAW

• hambeak
    hambeak

If you are in a country that controls every aspect of your life and have no knowledge of anything else I guess you could claim to be happy. Yes it does sound familiar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit