The Battery is almost Dead.

by KW13 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

To The Scotsman,

Fear not! You are learning and must do your research. When you do, you will ALSO know the real TRUTH and WHY many, many people have turned away from GOD. Mankind---- or if you will, a "group of elders" screwed the flock and are not held responsible for their actions. They know it and so do the victims!!!!

I wish you best!

KIM

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Scotsman: I was going to be a little harsher with you but Anitar made a good point. It's possible that you are just ignorant of the facts. Many, if not most, of the people here have been severely hurt by the WT's lies and actions. Many who post here also post on Silent Lambs or other sites. In other words, we just don't post here to poke fun at the WT. If that's all we did, we'd still be enslaved to it. The whole point is to learn from our mistakes and to move on with our lives.

You need to do your research. The WT is a child-raping cult. That is an undeniable fact and has been established in court. The WT is also an apostate religion. I know you and maybe others will choke on this, but you need to consult your dictionary and encyclopedia. I'm tired of being demonized by self-righteous, ignorant people who just can't wait for the world to die just because we don't share the WT's low level of morality. It's history of lies, treachery, deceit, molestation, "theocratic warfare", and many other unChristian actions condemn it in God's eyes, if he exists. (I'm an agnostic.) If there is no God, then the WT is doubly wrong and none of this matters.

I hope you will take the time to learn the WT's background, starting with Russell and even before him. You would be amazed at what the WT used to swear was the "truth". In fact, Russell wouldn't recognize this religion if he came back today. Even worse, he'd be disfellowshipped for teaching the things he did back then. THAT is the true irony.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Special tract campaign will help to sort the deserving from the not so deserving. Scotsman

I agree.

BTW, did you start going door to door and preaching BEFORE or AFTER you were baptised?

Is there any example in the New Testament where anyone, including Jesus started going door to door and preaching BEFORE they were baptised?

• vanillamocha
    vanillamocha

The deserving? Sounds like WT mentality. As I recall, the JW Bible even says "Undeserved kindness." Definitions of deserved on the Web: merited: properly deserved; "a merited success" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn Definitions of undeserved on the Web: not deserved or earned; "has an undeserved reputation as a coward" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• OUTLAW
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Jaguarbass:

On a lighter note. Typewriters are still needed in an office. Computers did not do away with the need for a typewriter as many erroneously believe, you just don't need as many of them as you once did.

Yes, you can print labels, envelopes and download forms with the computer. But you will still need a typewriter once in a while for many little things - personal checks, small labels, etc. I think that some people feel there is a "stigma" attached to typing. There is a woman in the office next door who doesn't have a typewriter but she comes into our office now and then and requests to use a typewriter for some small task! Why not get a cheap/secondhand one for her own use so she doesn't have to go asking?? This was a painful lesson learned many years ago when computers came out and the ones in charge (who don't do the work and haven't got the faintest concept of what it takes to get it done, I might add) thought "oh, I guess this means we can get rid of the typewriters". Then, they learned the hard way. Afterwards there was at least one typewriter in every department.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit