How Are Christians Emancipated from Fear of DEATH?

by Winston 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, DWilt... and may you... uh, permit me one last response on this subject. Thank you.

I, too, had such fear at one time, of leaving my loved ones and whether they would be 'ok'. You must remember that the WTBTS pretty much attempts to preach 'death' to the 'anointed'... and a resultant type of 'abandonment'... to their loved ones. So, you can most probably figure that when 'it' happened to me, I was greatly concerned.

One particular day, when I was 'stressing' my future (as taught to me by the WTBTS), my Lord said to me, "I know that you love them, child. As do I. Do you think, then, that you can truly take better care of them than my Father? Indeed, if it comes to pass, and you have taken such good care of them, my Father will do the same, and even more."

So, okay, I 'heard' this, but putting faith in it took a bit more effort. It was then that my Lord spoke to me and I 'heard' the words of Psalm 37:25, 26, which I am sure I must have READ before, but did not truly UNDERSTAND. David said:

"A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, and YET...
    I have not seen the righteous left entirely... nor...
    his offspring looking for bread. All day long he is showing
    favor and lending, and so HIS offspring are in line for a
    blessing."

I cannot tell you how comforting it was to hear that, and how true it has come to be. So, as David (actually, my Lord THROUGH David) said:

"Although I walk through the valley of Death's shadow,
    I fear NOTHING evil... for you are 'with' me."

And indeed, while I know a great many of you are skeptical, and I well understand your skepticism, I also KNOW... that my Father... and my Lord... are 'with' me... and those who 'belong' to me, those of my 'household', whether they reside under my roof with me... or not.

Matthew 28:20

I also know that although my Lord indeed may put a 'sword' between a father and his son, between a wife and mother-in-law, etc., in TRUTH and in contrast to the WTBTS teaching on the separation of 'anointed' from their families (which is an absolute LIE)... my Father saves not only individuals, but ENTIRE households, based on the righteousness of just ONE person in the household.) And so, I have 'learned' not to be 'anxious' over this matter any longer. It is the 'peace' that my Lord gives... not as the world gives it... but HIS peace. And it is the 'peace' that I have wished for so many here, including you.

Acts 2:39
    Acts 10:24, 30, 31, 44
    Joshua 2:12, 13, 18

Anyway, that's what I had to 'share' with you.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

We had some interesting posts to this subject, I want to thank all and I do mean all who post even if I did not respond personally to each one.

I would still appreciate any who would comment further on this subject.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit