Friday 13th and I got cr*pped on this morning!

by solo 10 Replies latest jw friends

• solo
    solo

So how does that work? A scabby pigeon sh*ts on my head and that is supposed to be good luck but it's Friday 13th - do the two cancel each other out? I suppose you would have to be susperstitious - I think I was just in the wrong place unless the bird took a dislike to me

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

Maybe the bird just picked up a new hobby and it's your lucky day?

W.Once

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Solo, you're a Capricorn, aren't you? It's been rumored that Capricorns are in danger of being mistaken for a statue by pigeons because they stay in one place or position too long.

Frannie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Don't take it personally. It can happen to anyone.

W

alt

• solo
    solo

Solo, you're a Capricorn, aren't you? It's been rumored that Capricorns are in danger of being mistaken for a statue by pigeons because they stay in one place or position too long.

yes i am but that doesn't work for me because I don't believe in all that sign/stars stuff and also I was walking top speed to make it to work on time! The crafty flying pooper must have aimed well - I'm glad pigs don't fly!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

yes i am but that doesn't work for me because I don't believe in all that sign/stars stuff and also I was walking top speed to make it to work on time! The crafty flying pooper must have aimed well - I'm glad pigs don't fly!

LOL, Solo! Me, too, where flying pigs are concerned! I hope you know this is all tongue-in-cheek, hon. hmmmm.....maybe it's a sign of mental, rather than physical stagnation?

Frannie

• parakeet
    parakeet

solo: "A scabby pigeon sh*ts on my head and that is supposed to be good luck ..."

Do you feel lucky?

"Little birdy in the sky,
    Why'd you do that in my eye?
    I'm a big girl; I don't cry.
    But I sure am glad that cows don't fly."

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Go buy some lottery tickets and see what happens. Then you will have some hard evidence as to the results of the opposing forces of luck.

• parakeet
    parakeet

JWdaughter: "Go buy some lottery tickets and see what happens. Then you will have some hard evidence as to the results of the opposing forces of luck."

With the kind of luck solo is having, she'll buy a winning lottery ticket and lose it before she can cash it in.

I already have hard evidence about the lucky bird-poop theory. I have a parrot, and I'm constantly being pooped on, stepping in poop, and cleaning up poop. I should be the luckiest person in the world, but I can guarantee you that I'm not.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

My teenaged daughter looked very down when I picked her up from the bus...she said "Its Friday the 13th and I had a HORRIBLE DAY!! Four of my assignments went missing...and I had to REDO them...my cell phone is missing. Somebody pushed a guy in front of me in the hall and he turned around and called ME a bitch...and I was at my locker and bent down to pick something up and my skirt came down in back and I mooned a guy, and when I pulled it back up and stood up it got caught in my hem and I MOONED HIM AGAIN!" Im sorry...I was starting to laugh at this point...and I said please tell me you werent wearing a thong...and she said... "YES!" Then we both fell out laughing.

The cell phone turned up in her brothers car.

LOL! Poor kid. She's a dancer and has a great body but god...that guy she mooned is probably scarred for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit