It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday!

by Jerohobobonadad 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

Hello all, hope you are well.

It is Friday! My two friends (a couple who are living in sin, would you believe it?) are coming to stay. We are off out into town - it's going to be great!

What's everyone else up to?

Jerohobo

• Moomin
    Moomin

I might have a cheese sandwich

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

LMAO! @ Moomin!

I'm so glad its friday too, end of a bad week for me, roll on the next and then its Curry time!

CS 101

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

I plan to do absolutely nothing. The last two weekends have been insane. Two weeks ago we had 50 people over for a bbq-my husbands 40th birthday celebration-then last weekend for Thanksgiving we had 21 people over. I don't know what I was thinking.

I am looking forward to RELAXING!!!!

LIG

• greendawn
    greendawn

I just realised it's Friday I was thinking all day it's Thursday. As usually on the weekend I am on a relaxed and easy going mood and will most likely invite someone or be invited somewhere.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've had a busy week and it's flown by. I'll be spending the weekend cramming for an exam on Thursday, but not without enjoying an occasional drop of the good stuff

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

Good luck with the exan littletoe.

Enjoy the sandwhich moomin.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'll be cleaning Rocco's cage so that my living room doesn't smell like a chicken coop. I'm also planning to go down to a nearby farmers market, and maybe a little hiking if the weather's ok.

W

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I think I'll see a movie. Perhaps "The Departed". Reviews are good and it looks like it might hold my interest.

maybe dinner?

W.once

• JH
    JH

I prefer Monday mornings to Friday afternoons because I can go preach with the brothers and save lives.

This moment of stupidity has been brought to you by mr. rat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit