Where did everyone go for summer vacation?

by Virgochik 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Hello, everybody! We are back from our trip to Europe. We had a wonderful time in Denmark and Scotland. I have lots of pics I could e-mail, if anyone wants to see some. Still haven't figured out how to post them here...tho it's been explained a zillion times. I did upload them to photobucket.com.

So, how was everybody's summer vacation? Did you travel? Where to? Do you have a favorite place you'd recommend to others? Let's remember our trips one more time, before the snowflakes fly!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

post the links from the photobucket site

lets see lets see

summer vacation??? umm??? can't remember when that was...

• serendipity
    serendipity

We went to San Diego and enjoyed the beach and various other touristy things

We didn't make it to Beth Sarim, though.

• ferret
    ferret

The beautiful country of Italy still waiting for the pics.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi Virgo. I had the most amazing trip and tourd the whole USA including a trip into Canada and Mexico aswell as New York, Niagara Falls, Miami, Miami Beach, The Florida Keys, Dallas, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, California, San Diego, Santa Cruz, Santa Monica, LA, Hollywood, San Francisco. I had the most amazing time of my life.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Ah, I have not been on this site in ages...I'll jump in here I guess...

This summer I went to Texas to visit my mom and then I went to Birmingham, Alabama to see a certain gray haired guy sing in a small club with 300 other insane fans. I'm one of these people:

abctaylor51.jpg

Met said gray haired guy, got autograph, saw him sing at three venues in two days, flew home and dropped the fangirl antics. For now.

That reminds me, does a poster named Jez still post here?

• JH
    JH

I went to the ABC fest in Wisconsin last August.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Ballistic,

I'd really like a full trip report, with impressions, things learned, stereotypes shattered/reinforced.

I saw the pics, and I'm curious about the story behind them.

• luna2
    luna2

Summer vacation? What's that? In fact, what's a vacation at all. I have three weeks due me but haven't been able to take any time off.

Glad you had a good time, though. So glad you were able to get hubby to go.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sernedipity, when I hit Vegas, have you heard Andrea Bocceili. ? Words cannot describe the shooting water live to Andrea Bocceli, ask me again. I was on planet 9 in your country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit