Prince pleads with "strippers" to keep their clothers on!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Anitar
    Anitar

Wow. Prince refuses to sing his songs, I'm crushed. This might be the first time in my entire life that I don't dislike the consequences of someone being a witness

You think next they'll get Mel Gibson to stop making movies and Britney Spears to stop having children and Tom Cruise from doing anything at all?

The watchtower should be proud of their pint-sized mascott. Preaching the good news of the kingdom message in a truly Godly sanctuary.

Anitar

• moshe
    moshe

He is such a wonderful poster child for the JW religion.

• avishai
    avishai
    Well its OBVIOUS why he was in a strip club. He was trying to place Watchtowers and Awakes! He was witnessing where the need was great. He prolly racked up 4 hours witnessing while begging those brazen hussies to keep their kit on.

Not as surprising as it may seem, lovely Katie. I lived in Nevada when I was 17, and got one of the biggest shocks of my life when we went to the Whorehousesoutside of Carson city to leave the WT and Awake, as the hookers often also live there, So they just HAVE to go leave the mags at the cathouses. I thought I was gonna die when one of them offered me a "free one".

• magoo
    magoo
    I thought I was gonna die when one of them offered me a "free one".

..........did you take her up on it?

magoo

• Arthur
    Arthur

His public statements and behavior are beginning to make JWs look sillier and sillier. He should realize that he is not helping the cause. Tom Cruise may have been able to draw many people into Scientology; but Prince is not going to have similar success with the Witnesses.

I suspect that when the new Kingdom News campaign gets under way, Prince is going to try to stick some of those tracts in the stripper's G-strings.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

there are 3 threads on this...damn. where do i post???

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK, I know I was away for a couple of days, but has anyone else noticed that OpenFireGlass is now a 25 year old woman and Good Girl Bad Girl is now a 33 year old man? I feel like I have entered some sort of alternate reality. I'm so confused. If I join your parellel universe, can I become a hot 21 year old again?

Cog

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Did someone say "hot"?

• luna2
    luna2
    cog questioned: anyone else noticed that OpenFireGlass is now a 25 year old woman and Good Girl Bad Girl is now a 33 year old man?

I recognize GeeGeeBeeGee's new avatar...its half nekkid OFG. I'm wondering if OFG's avatar is GeeGee? LOL

Re poor little tiny elfin Prince: He's completely screwed up. I'm sure he was screwed up before he made a deathed vow to become a dub and now he's really twisted. What upstanding, Jehover-worshipping, holy dub even contemplates entering a strip club in the first place (unless they want to see women strip and then they'd be in disguise or at least wouldn't call attention to themselves)? Why would anyone go someplace where they had to ask the people working there to stop doing their job? He wants to continue living his life as he always has, going to the places he's used to frequenting, while expecting everybody else to make changes to suit his new conscience. Its a novelty for now and kind of amusing but if he keeps it up these clubs are going to start requesting he take his entourage someplace else...like Dairy Queen.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Hey guys, check it out. Prince was partying that night at "Xenii Nightclub" according to the article. From what I found, xenii is not a strip club, or even a night club but it's a private society. Unless there is a nightclub that goes by the same name.

Here is an article of what Xenii is.

because of the popup I will not embed:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-me-party26apr26,1,3647309.story?coll=la-headlines-entnews&ctrack=1&cset=true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit