Prince pleads with "strippers" to keep their clothers on!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp?Code=AU44814N&headline=princes_stripper_plea Wednesday, 4th October 2006, 13:49

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Prince pleaded with strippers to keep their clothes on during a recent night out.

The 'Purple Rain' singer, who is a Jehovah's Witness, is said to have begged the gorgeous girls to cover up while he was partying at top Los Angeles nightclub Xenii.

According to reports, Prince told the strippers: "It's wrong to dance like that. You're too good for this. You shouldn't be selling yourself so cheap."

A source added: "The girls told him they needed the money. Prince even asked them how much they were paid per night and offered to give them twice as much to stop."

The strippers reportedly rejected his offer insisting they were happy to flaunt their shapely curves.

Although the diminutive music legend was unable to persuade the girls to keep their clothes on, he did convince nightclub bosses not to play hip-hop songs containing obscene lyrics while he was there.

Since becoming a Jehovah's Witness, a dogmatic type of Christian sect, Prince now refuses to perform over 50 of his singles because of the explicit lyrics contained in them.

His religious transformation began with the tragic loss of his child, Gregory, who died in October 1996 from a rare skull disease called Pfieffer's Syndrome.

The star has even reportedly refused a much-needed hip replacement operation - because the religion does not allow blood transfusions. Cheers! Atlantis-
  • Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Holy Moley.

I woulda accepted the money and then kept on dancing another night.

Ah, Prince. I guess he is the right amount of "eccentric" (i.e. weird, but rich) to be a Jehovah's Witness.

Didn't he convert when his name was still Symbol? Did they call him Brother Symbol? Do they call him Brother Prince now? Inquiring minds want to know.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Did they call him Brother Symbol? Do they call him Brother Prince now? Inquiring minds want to know.

No No No, Sweetheart... Didn't you know, They called him "Brother The Artist Formerly Known As Prince"?

x, Mike

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

prince is the perfect JW- a completely ignorant hypocrite the JWs can have him- he hasnt had the magic in his music for a decade and he KNOWS it

*USED TO BE A FAN- *&%# THAT*

prince made his CAREER out of exploiting "strippers" with talent - and this is how he gives back- laughable-

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

OMFG!!! I was just thinkin' about tryin' to persuade Bodhisttva to come post over here on JWD....

Either, she read my mind, or GG?BG, is makin' Trouble for me... LOL

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Bodhi!!!!!!!!!!

I talked her into it.

Who's gonna do the welcome thread!!??

Let me, let me.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    The girls told him they needed the money. Prince even asked them how much they were paid per night and offered to give them twice as much to stop."

So he's going to pay them for two nights worth of work. How are they going to pay their bills the rest of the month?

lisa

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Wait. a. minute

• juni
    juni

He's such a little, self-righteous punk. Thus making a good JW.

He asks that the music be devoid of bad lyrics, but doesn't say that he left the club. In other words the girls stripped and danced and Prince stayed to oogle.

I say he's elder material.

Juni

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Whoops, got excited and posted too soon.

WHY is a Jehovah's Witness in a strip club in the first place?

Bad Prince. He should be reproved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit