NOT REALLY SURPRISED!

by Dansk 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you ALL for your incredibly quick responses, which are MUCH APPRECIATED!! (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

What a great song, Inbyathread!! Thanks for posting it.

By the way, as Karl isn't officially DA'd or disfellowshipped (he used to be a regular pioneer before he exited) do you think he'll get disfellowshipped now?

Isn't it absolutely wonderful to be free. We may make mistakes, but that makes it all the more refreshing. It's our humanness!

Love,

Ian

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ian`s gonna be a Grandad!!..LOL!!..Congratulations ((((Ian&Claire)))!!!!..Ian,I`m told when you become a Grandad,your butt wrinkles up like a prune.It`s hard to get off of a chair after that,because your wrinkley old butt sucks itself to the chair..I`m not a Grandad yet,so I have buns of steel..LOL!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    do you think he'll get disfellowshipped now?

Why should he be? Haven't the elders ever heard of "divine conception"? Do they have two witnesses?

Dave

• restrangled
    restrangled

Congratulations! That baby will probably be the joy of your life. I'm glad you are able to take it in stride. I am also a little envious..... I cannot wait for the day when I have my first grandchild!

Best wishes,

r.

• Stanollie
    Stanollie

Thank you from me to everyone for replying to my dad's news about being a grandad.

Of course that makes me an uncle at 16.

Uncle Dom will sound very weird.

Thanks again

Dom xx

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WOO HOO! Ian!

I'm super happy for you and Claire.

you're going to be awesome grandparents!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gran & Granddad Lovely news. I was 16 when I had mine Ian....So dont worry about him & her/ if they love each other they will make it . We were very much in love when we married He was 19 I was 16 until I joined the Wolf....... WT..... Then our marriage had problems.Mostly because of my preaching & being pushy-He has been therre knows not to go there again....Congratulations Darling......

Ian,I`m told when you become a Grandad,your butt wrinkles up like a prune.It`s hard to get off of a chair

Happens to Granny,s too

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Congratulations on becoming a grandad very shortly. You will soon have every excuse, license and obligation to be grumpy, leave your slippers lying round in front of the fire, swear and mutter under your breath when spoken to, move your tongue round your mouth while eating so that everyone can see, and make all sorts of painful noises whenever you move any muscle in your body.

Well done Ian...your supportive approach is fantastic and no doubt appreciated.

Hope Karl and his girlfriend sort themselves out...

DB74 (Gary)

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

YAAAAAAAAY!!! Congratulations Ian and Claire! And the parents-to-be, of course!

Having everything in life happen according to plan would be nice, but it just doesn't always happen that way.... And you are going to have such a good time spoiling a grandchild!

Uncle Dom will have fun too.....

Hugs to you all!

GGG

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ian & Claire,

Congratulations to you both!!!!

Even more to celebrate at the curry!!

love

Linda

Share this

Google+