Giving Blood?

by morty 12 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

What is your opinion on it now that your out of the WTS? ( or slowly kicking the habit...)

My son’s school is having a "roll up your sleeve day" and give blood.....Both boy’s and myself are going to donate tomorrow....They are both trying to reach a goal for the most donated blood in our county...I also am going to donate my time for the day and help hand out cookies and orange juice.....

I feel good!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm apprehensive about it, but my roommate has convinced me to go with him and sit and watch to see what it's all about the next time he donates. He promised they will give me free cookies and pizza and juice and birthday cake! (Wisconsinites go all out, y'all.)

Good for you and your boys, Morty!

• skyking
    skyking

Make no mistake about this if you get caught the Borg will DF you for this. No better reason to be DF'd if you ask me. I wish I had a big enough balls to do what you are going to do.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Good for you and your sons. Bravo. You know its a shame that witnesses will gladly accept blood fractions which come from DONATED blood, but won't donate blood themselves. How hypocritical.

The Claw.

• morty
    morty
    Make no mistake about this if you get caught the Borg will DF you for this

They can't catch me, I'm the ginger bread man.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    IronClawRe: Giving Blood?

You know its a shame that witnesses will gladly accept blood fractions which come from DONATED blood, but won't donate blood themselves. How hypocritical.

Good point. Kinda like the old double standard for young men to get some experience and be real men,

but young women who give it are whores.

• morty
    morty

Thanks for your comments....

I am on my way,wish me luck.....

me scared of needles...

• JH
    JH

I give blood fractions to JW's who need blood fractions

• morty
    morty
    I give blood fractions to JW's who need blood fractions

I guess you do, with those teeth....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I've never given blood. I will one day, and am happy to have the universal donor blood type. But there are never blood drives at work and I don't have the time to seek out something like that.

Let us know how it goes and how you feel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit