IT'S OFFICIAL! MEETINGS WILL LAST FOREVER!! Shoot me now!

by Gill 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• vitty
    vitty

Frozen one

thats "The diary of an Armageddon survivor" I printed it out a while back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its brilliant and really shows how the reality of the "new system " could be like.

No thanks.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Now that I've read the official WT statement that meetings will always exist, it has added to the pile of things that convince me that the JW religion is a load of horse dumplings. When I was attending, I was anxious for every meeting to end. Since the meetings will still take place in "Paradise" Erf, could I really call that Paradise?

There was a thread back a couple of years ago where someone wrote a fictional experiences of life after the great tribulation. It seems that the WT's idea of post-armageddon life isn't that far off.

Could someone find that post? That should seriously be in the "Best Of" section.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Nosferatu! Try page two of this threat for that great story!!

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Perhaps that truly is their definition of "paradise".

Would they be lying?

Iran's nuclear program is for "peaceful purposes"...only problem is nobody asked them what their idea or definition of "peace" is....it could be world without the US or Isreal in it!

• Gill
    Gill

DC - You have a good point there. Considering these articles are written by people trapped in a life long servitude at Brooklyn Bethel, they know no better and actually believe they are living in a spiritual paradise.

Pity the poor fools!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah, that was the story! Next time I should know better to read the whole thread :)

• Badger
    Badger

True Paradise would be what we made it...and with an omnipotent God, wouldn't all things be possible?

Of course not. Paradise according to a dozen old men in Brooklyn is THE Paradise. The fact that their idea of it is continued control over your everyday life should tell you what their real agenda is.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

It's like the Ancient Egyptian view of the afterlife: peasants are still peasants, still slaving for the pharoah's glory.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

No thanks..if I am going to slave for anyone...it is going to be for someone superior to me..who is where I want to be..and willing to train me to get there ASAP.

Not someone who's goal is to always have me under their thumb and inferior to them until I die slaving for them.

That is how I roll.......

I have spoken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit